Fashion by Together Lace Top 17/02/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought it looked nice and a decent price for a change but decided against it as read the reviews for this range and the sizes come up on the large side. I can't risk another return or I might get the dreaded letter, I would rather shop on other websites and get free returns.

I also bought the navy, am disappointed I couldn't get the silver, I really liked the look of Carla in it, but the navy will go with loads of my wardrobe. I like lacey clothes, I've got a few.

I was undecided between the navy & the silver - not keen on the coral, wouldn't look good with my complexion. Decided the navy would be of more use, the silver is rather more 'dressy', I thought.

Well I ordered and cancelled just as quick because it looked ok on the plus model but noticed on the slimmer ones it looked too long and frilly around the bottom for me ...it would have looked much better plain at the bottom and more fitted on the hips ..JMO but more material over the hips just accentuates them .... I just wish Together would do less smocky looking tunics and more normal tops like the `love letter printed top` style
Later when they started saying about twisting it after washing and for travelling I know I made the right decision for me !!

My thoughts exactly. The plus size model looked precisely that in it - plus size ! It would look much better with at least a foot chopped off the bottom, so it sits on the hips, much more flattering.

Further to my comments above, I succumbed and sent for the silver grey - with a view to chopping a lump off the bottom. Ha ! it arrived today, I knew before I tried it on that it wouldn't fit across the bust - and then I spotted the torn lace on the back shoulder, double whammy, so its off back from whence it came !

Further to my comments above, I succumbed and sent for the silver grey - with a view to chopping a lump off the bottom. Ha ! it arrived today, I knew before I tried it on that it wouldn't fit across the bust - and then I spotted the torn lace on the back shoulder, double whammy, so its off back from whence it came !

How annoying after ordering and looking forward to getting it, so much for Quality control.

My silver one arrived today. If anything mine was on the large size and there was plenty of room. I decided to keep it as it looked ok on. I am shorter so it was quite a nice length so covered everything up. Also the sleeves were the right length for a change - they are usually too long.

Sorry to hear yours was damaged and too small, but I was reasonably happy with mine. As they say one mans meat is another mans poison.

Ah, well. A scout round the garden this morning revealed my carelessly delivered package under a thorny hedge. Looks like it was left on the doorstep by Yodel man, and blew away in the windy weather over the weekend. (We've been away for a few days, but I thought this would have gone through the letterbox).
Thankfully the top was well packed and undamaged, and it is nice, I'm keeping it.

Latest posts

Back