Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mr Max Modern Stretch Mesh Panel Insert Pull On Trouser Regular Length
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.163535

Mr Max Modern Stretch Mesh Panel Insert Pull On Trouser Short Length
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.163835

QVC Price £38.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £3.95

A pair of stretch trousers from Mr Max featuring a figure-flattering cut with a stretch waistband and slot pockets at the hips. Classic and timeless, these trousers worn with simple tops and tailored separates will allow you to create chic looks for any occasion.

Comfortable and flattering - two darts below the waistband at the back and a mesh insert inside, between the two front pocket linings, all offer extra comfort and smoothing effects. That along with the elastane content, mean these wardrobe-staple trousers are perfect to wear in any season.

Seven versatile colours – when it comes to choosing the right pair for you, just have a think about the tops you wear most. If they are mostly brights, why not try Black, Midnight Navy, Grey or Taupe to act as a neutral base. If you tend to wear these sorts of colours on top, then go for a pop of colour with Olive, Tan or Blue trousers.

Main: 76% viscose, 20% nylon, 4% elastane; trim: 88% nylon, 12% elastane
Hand wash cold

Colour options:

Black
Midnight Navy
Taupe
Olive
Grey
Tan
Blue

Garment measurements:

Waist: XS: 67.3cm (26.5"), S: 71.1cm (28"), M: 77.5cm (30.5"), L: 85.1cm (33.5"), XL: 92.7cm (36.5"), 2XL: 102.9cm (40.5"), 3XL: 113cm (44.5")
Hip: XS: 74.9cm (29.5"), S: 78.7cm (31"), M: 86.4cm (34"), L: 94cm (37"), XL: 101.6cm (40"), 2XL: 111.8cm (44"), 3XL: 121.9cm (48")
Inseam (all sizes): 78.7cm (31”)

All measurements are approximate

Why do trousers of this type have to be skin tight.

Apparently Oprah loves the material and wears it a lot . Of course she has hers custom made. Wonder if Oprah knows they are using her name to sell these.

Why do trousers of this type have to be skin tight.

Apparently Oprah loves the material and wears it a lot . Of course she has hers custom made. Wonder if Oprah knows they are using her name to sell these.

overselling the qvc fashion will lead to disapointment and waste of postage costs

Joey is one of my favourite guests; she's smarter than most of the presenters (not difficult) and they often miss her one-liners.

Joey is one of my favourite guests; she's smarter than most of the presenters (not difficult) and they often miss her one-liners.

she is funny and very pretty but overselling those trousers will only lead to diaspointment lol

Short and regular lengths again, nothing for tall ladies. It's as if we don't exist.

Well, doesn't matter to me, I'd never buy trousers from QVC anyway as none of them ever look like a good fit.

I remember hearing one of the presenters once saying that if you're tall you could buy the regular length and wear them as ankle length trousers. Um no, it doesn't quite work like that. When you are tall you don't just have long legs, your whole body is longer, so when you wear "regular" trousers they aren't long enough in the crotch and don't reach your hips/waist correctly, so you end up with an extraordinary display of camel toe :mysmilie_17:

Last edited:
I`m tall ( 5ft 9" in bare feet ) and many a time I see the models on Q with trouser waisbands pulled down to their hips in order to make the pants look long enough or they wear them at half mast with stiletto heels in the hope it will detract from the trouser length. Both look ridiculous.
I need at least a 33" inside leg, preferably a 34" and some of those models are even taller.

Joey i enjoy watching her & as for tall/long length well forget that cause they tried it & it dont sell enough to justify it as they have been in clearence for up to 80% off & still couldnt sell the tall/long ones previously

And often lower than this - especially in their sales. Over the past couple of years I've bought a few pairs of their £10 plain black trousers for everyday, and they wash and wear brilliantly. OK, they will bag at the knees a bit eventually, but you get this even with more expensive ones, and you can still wear them. I think they are good value.

Completely unremarkable. Asda do a lot of good fit trousers for around £15 a pair.

CC

Saddo that I am, I watched this hour during the night, as I was waking up regularly due to a heavy cold, so had plonked myself in quarantine in the spare room. I thought the saleswoman was running rings around Craig, who seemed to be reading from either a brochure or his cue cards for most of the time, and looking really awkward handling the different casual tops. And when the saleswoman started wrestling with her own trousers, I thought he was going to flee in fright! Double saddo that I am, I also realised who Will reminds me of - Jason Walton from "The Waltons" (although Jason's hair was redder). Definitely a case of "good night, John Boy". This revelation came to me when I was watching the wonderful(?) Q adverts - or perhaps I was delirious?

True .Shes certainly an accomplished sales woman.

I also realised who Will reminds me of - Jason Walton from "The Waltons" (although Jason's hair was redder). Definitely a case of "good night, John Boy". This revelation came to me when I was watching the wonderful(?) Q adverts - or perhaps I was delirious?

:mysmilie_19: Yes he does! It's the ears.

CC

Latest posts

Back