Eyes down for Anthony Heywood

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

G

Graham

Guest Shopper
QVC presenter Anthony Heywood is to join live bingo channel Gala TV.

Anthony has previously presented on nation217 and Challenge.

QVC don't want to lose him he's the best they have for techy hours,seems like a nice guy too.

I like Anthony and will miss him if he goes. He seems one of the more "normal" presenters.

He'll be missed if he goes.

Not really a fan of Anthony, but good luck to him.

Can you imagine Charlie as a bingo caller?:25:

Now ladies, this number would look fabulous on that night out, the candle lit dinner. Or perhaps on that cruise.:20:

Now ladies, this number would look fabulous on that night out, the candle lit dinner. Or perhaps on that cruise.:20:

LOL! Or Claire Sutton - two little duckie wuckies...

I can't imagine Charlie as a bingo caller....but I wish he was. :D And preferably far from QVC.

I don't know if it's just me, but he seems to have been on less and less. Personally, I don't like him, so will be much happier if he heads over to a bingo channel which I will never watch!

Another non fan, can't stand him. He reminds me of Woody out of Toy Story, do you suppose he has "andy" scrawled on his shoe?

Anthony's website says he will be presenting "four to five nights a month", so it should hardly eat into his QVC time. Unless, that is, he wants to concentrate more on his photography. I would have thought, though, that QVC would have made something of his departure, if that was to happen. When Kara Tritton left they kept mentioning it.

I don't mind Anthony, lucky I don't have a crush on him!

Saying that, he's bought some very funny moments, such as the 'Christmas Chair Ride' (below), and having watched it live, found it especially funny, especially with his boyish charm!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zNs0j0IyPE4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zNs0j0IyPE4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Latest posts

Back