Eyes down for Anthony Heywood

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So is he leaving or not?

I've been a fan of Anthonys since his days on SHOP! when he was teamed with Dean Wilson. What a double act.

I like Antony too-have met him a couple of times and he was very down to earth.

QVC don't want to lose him he's the best they have for techy hours,seems like a nice guy too.

I hope Anthony doesn't leave too.
I hope Simon Smithies isn't being lined up for the job if he does go!
Simon is one the worst guest presenter's they at the moment, if only he knew what he was talking about!

I hope he's staying never board of Anthony's presentations.
Recall watching him on shop and was delighted to see him join QVC.
Have met him at Ozzy Mills a couple of times, had a lovely chat with him once.
Nice friendly bloke and seemed to put himself out to make cards, chat, sign autographs and have his picture taken with people.
Good PR for QVC I'm sure he didn't have to, as was certain to be in his own non working time.

Having Watched the new look Gala Bingo I don't think Anthony will be leaving QVC. It's now a fake set and a channel with no personality.

The channel looked great before the changes, think Gala will regret getting rid of Endemol.

Don't know Looby but the year contract he won is about over it's just speculation at this point.

i don't think QVC would sack him (Craig), or it would look embarrasing (can't spell this bleedin' word today!!!) after all the presenter search hoo-haa. They'll just phase him out if that's what they want to do: by giving him only the odd slot or two, in hopes he'll resign - again, only if that's what they want to do - I personally have no opinion on him one way or the other.

Latest posts

Back