Evri Chaos means its already too late for Q to get it delivered for Christmas.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have ordered very little from Q but my Evri delivery guy is very good.JL to my local Booths or Co-Op super quick & returns also, M&S click & collect from food store, Amazon in a couple of days.As we know QVC lag behind in refunding returns.
M&S only guaranteeing items with named delivery days now. Not even click and collect!

I got an email from Amazon warning about scammers pretending to be them and what to do if you get phone calls and emails.

Number one was actually go into your account and contact them through that.

I got a fab one yesterday, seems I have a winning ticket to an international lottery. Totally overjoyed to win $$$$$ just before Xmas, and even better since I don't do any lotteries. 🤣

I still get those (or similar stories, often with someone dying) to my work email. Big sigh
I get loads as well, luckily 99% go straight to spam folder. Usually asking me to receive a cheque for millions🤣🤣🤣. When I had a landlines years ago I got a scam call and I said, "I'll pass you to my husband, he's a Chief Inspector with the Fraud Squad". Strangely enough they hung up, can't think why! I was telling porkies as I'm not married😋

I belong to a Burmese Cat Group on Facebook. One woman messaged me last week all friendly Merry Christmas then start telling me how she had $50,000 made by investing in some company. I replied, saying I never invested and would not be interested. She then replied oh, but this is totally about board, I then unfriended her and blocked her messages. Strangely, two other people in the group on timeline asked has she been hacked over a message they received. No, she said. I admit I just cannot be bothered with people messaging non-stop about crap!

Regular EVRI guy delivered TJC parcel ordered late 15th last night at 8.24pm ! Mentioned he’s up to date with deliveries atm - nothing now on order unless QVC have a decent sale ☺️

I ordered an item from Q, just before 8pm on Saturday, 24 hours later got an email from Evri saying they had parcel, and it was delivered today at 11.30, so great service for me from Q, better than normal times

My Evri guy is a diamond, always friendly and he's delivering my qvc items today that were on advance orders. He told me 3 weeks ago he hasn't had a day off for weeks so I expect he still hasn't. Really feel for him as the status today has already been chaged to half an hour later which unlike Amazon, is really rare for him.

Okay, text message this morning from a friend. Her Prai big deal is arriving today between 1-3 pm from bearded Scott, our Evri driver. I thought that was fast as it was shipped on Friday according to her and I told her no doubt the New Year before it arrived. I was wrong!

Well, my Evri guy has just passed my parcel and I asked him how it is. He had two days off last week in all that time and he was telling me he got stopped £60 bonus last month because someone complained and said he didn't knock which he says he never doesn't knock and also that he was supposedly rude. He's such an aimable chap, I could never imagine him being rude and he said some couriers are [quite rude] (as we well know from reports on here). Says his depot is badly managed and it's a hard company to work for but he soldiers on because for all the bad, there's good as well.

Well, my Evri guy has just passed my parcel and I asked him how it is. He had two days off last week in all that time and he was telling me he got stopped £60 bonus last month because someone complained and said he didn't knock which he says he never doesn't knock and also that he was supposedly rude. He's such an aimable chap, I could never imagine him being rude and he said some couriers are [quite rude] (as we well know from reports on here). Says his depot is badly managed and it's a hard company to work for but he soldiers on because for all the bad, there's good as well.
Yes, delivery drivers get stopped huge amounts for not following process, so they have to prove by scanning every single parcel. I imagine the Qurio lot give the delivery drivers lots of scanning to do in one fell swoop.

My Cozee home TSV blanket arrived today from Evri. I wasn't needing it for Christmas but it will be nice to have and I hope anyone that ordered for a gift has got theirs. It's lovely btw, the ochre colour fits in with my newly decorated bedroom.

CC

I placed an order with The Hut yesterday mid am, and it arrived before 1pm by Evri today.

I also placed an order with Brand Alley late Sunday night for next day and was delivered by Yodel today, again before 1pm.

Maybe it's just some areas that are having problems.

It also helps that both The Hut and Brand Alley were very quick dispatching.

I take lots of photos through the year and do calendars for a couple of family members and us, using Photobox.
A bit late doing this year as was waiting for some snow or hard frost for January’s page. So, didn’t order them till first week of December.
All arrived safely, via Amazon's delivery service. They normally come by Royal Mail.

Sadly the postal strikes are making us less and less likely to send Christmas cards, and companies less and less likely to use RM to deliver letters and parcels. That won't be reversed when some sort of compromise is reached, I don't believe, as it's accelerating an existing downward turn.
I fear that before long we won't have a postal service at all, and those who don't have email will be left on the scrap heap... and our post and parcels will be delivered by private companies instead.

I made a big order on Look Fantastic on a BF deal (23/11) and got a notification that two of the same items had been despatched separately and Evri would deliver it. Then I got an email to say there's been a delay, then another to say that RM would deliver the rest of the order. Then one to say the orginal two items were out with Evri. The RM items arrived the next day and still not sign of the Evri items, so I opened a case with PayPal and they refunded me for them this week and gave me a £20.00 voucher. I've just had an email to say that Evri will deliver the other items today, almost two months after I placed the order! I've had Evri deliver subsequent items in the interim.

Everything that I ordered arrived in time, although most of it wasn’t from QVC.

Latest posts

Back