Evri Chaos means its already too late for Q to get it delivered for Christmas.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chatting on the phone to a friend, she has ordered the Big Deal of the Prai set. I said don't expect it before Xmas and she wasn't worried as it was for herself. As long as it turns up, she is happy.

Talking to my regular Evri chap, they are beyond overwhelmed, so depending on where you live, parcels can take 2 or more weeks.

I was waiting for a parcel, but never take it up with Evri as they're not contactable, I emailed the Vendor and told them about non-delivery ( they are the ones legally bound to follow up), they had my order no. and raised the query immediately. A few days later still no-delivery and again I informed them, and they sent me the Evri reply who "were looking into it". I received the parcel at 9pm the following evening, and for courtesy I let the Vendor know.

My Evrie courier is great but not his fault I’m still waiting for an order from nearly two weeks ago from Q. Another order, placed later arrived within three days as did a few things ordered by another family member, but this one all I get on the tracker is we have your parcel at our depot. Q sent it out the day after I ordered it, got the Evrie tracker email the day after but since then it hasn’t moved. I did the online chat to Evrie, got an email saying customer services will look into it, since then nothing. Been trying to phone Q customer services for two days but get no further than hold even after hanging on for over half an hour several times.
Is it worth filling in their online contact us form or does anyone have a more direct email address please?

I have always had lovely Hermes and Evri drivers. The latest one is Scott with a beard, get an email when the order is out for delivery with his photo saying Scott will deliver your parcel today between X and Y, and he does. Then a mother and daughter did my deliveries, the daughter did heavy stuff like cat food.

Don't forget, most of the Evri drivers are self-employed and if I remember only up to 50p for every parcel they deliver? Don't deliver they do not get paid, so no wonder they throw things over fences etc. Mine are always left in the porch which does not face the street and I have a long path.

DPD have always been good, well for me, I am expecting an order from Pat McGrath in the US and once they get it out of the warehouse usually two days to my address. But I am in no hurry so if it comes in the New Year not worried. Yodel driver was a nightmare as he kept putting anything for me in next door's recycling bin which sat in their front garden. I used to have to go looking in their bin every time it said my parcel was delivered. They used to look out the living room window and mouth parcel at me as I rummaged in their bin.

Amazon is round this area 7 days a week all year every day. I have only had one thing go missing, a book, they replaced it straight away. No idea what or where it went on route to me.

We have a regular evri chap who is great. Although I paid express for contact lenses and received a message advising they couldn’t deliver due to adverse weather conditions. All crossed for today.

My Evrie courier is great but not his fault I’m still waiting for an order from nearly two weeks ago from Q. Another order, placed later arrived within three days as did a few things ordered by another family member, but this one all I get on the tracker is we have your parcel at our depot. Q sent it out the day after I ordered it, got the Evrie tracker email the day after but since then it hasn’t moved. I did the online chat to Evrie, got an email saying customer services will look into it, since then nothing. Been trying to phone Q customer services for two days but get no further than hold even after hanging on for over half an hour several times.
Is it worth filling in their online contact us form or does anyone have a more direct email address please?
It's Qvc's responsibility to chase up the couriers.
We had a Matalan parcel at the same stage.
Spoke to Matalan customer services,I think it was in India but had an email back saying they couldn't find any trace and money was refunded within 3 days.

I caved in at wine o'clock and ordered the ochre super blanket. This morning it says with the evri couriers so that's fast work. We will see. At the end of the day it's not the last man (delivery driver) that's responsible for delays, that happens at the depot. Mine is out doing his job every day and I'm not going to complain. If my gifts arrive after Christmas so be it. I'd far rather children got theirs.

CC

QVC can guaranteed dispatch in time for Christmas but, once it’s left them, anything can happen. I just hope no one’s food hampers are delayed en route and that everyone’s Christmas presents arrive in time.

From what my courier said, the depots are piled high with parcels waiting for delivery.

Talking to my regular Evri chap, they are beyond overwhelmed, so depending on where you live, parcels can take 2 or more weeks.

I was waiting for a parcel, but never take it up with Evri as they're not contactable, I emailed the Vendor and told them about non-delivery ( they are the ones legally bound to follow up), they had my order no. and raised the query immediately. A few days later still no-delivery and again I informed them, and they sent me the Evri reply who "were looking into it". I received the parcel at 9pm the following evening, and for courtesy I let the Vendor know.
Our local Evri woman is on our local community FaceBook page and if anyone posts about a problem she will follow up.

Our postman worked through the strike. Last Sunday he delivered here at 2pm, said he was doing his second shift of the day.

Amazon delivered things to me in a couple of days, which was pretty impressive as they were never that good before strikes etc.

CC

Latest posts

Back