eternal tsv,15/09.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

seems like we're all happy bunnies then, apart from Frazzled's returned ring!

glad you're happy PPC...one of my three chains is the box too, one of my favourite links.

local shopping this morning and I saw a mesh st st necklace which I tried on - a tad short, must've been about a 17", shame, because I have a slight goitre and anything touching it bothers me, but it was really nice..had some movable rings around it which hung at the bottom of course - pity as it was £19.99 so relatively inexpensive and very pretty.

my star pendant arrived today and that is nice too. i may have to get the long double chain that i was considering... just to confirm that i like the range you understand
it is nice to see everyone happy with our parcels

Did anyone get the earrings 675152 ,mine came today along with the solitare ring. the ring is fab but I'm not sure about the earrings.Just had a thought and dipped them,they are much better now, I think the fact that they are 2ct each they sit differently in your ear to a smaller stone. I will have a look at st again to see if there is more that I might like.

The only problem I have with the Eternal range is there is not enough of it!

did you know they have tried this range before and then after 2 or 3 shows they pulled it as it wasnt popular

but at least youve all found a nice new range to get in to so i might have a premier hunt next time i see it coming up in the schedule for you all

My heart necklace is showing as available again, if you love this range grab this one quickly because it's gorgeous!!

Last edited by a moderator:
My heart necklace is showing as available again, if you love this range grab this one quickly because it's gorgeous!!
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.696229.cm_scid.cswb/walk.html.%7Cukhtml%7CCor_uk_MyAcct,html

That's interesting.
I'm about to go out, but I'll look later.

Just bought myself a stainless steel pinkie ring from China via eBay. It's 4mm wide with a small cz in the front of the ring.
Went around the shops locally yesterday on a mission to find one, but they only seemed to have Winnie the Pooh and the like on offer in my size in silver & definitely not stainless steel:biggrin:
The lady in Samuels loved my steel rings & asked where I had bought them.
Did I lie?

well bugger me, pardon my French, I checked this morning before your post and it wasn't there, I've checked again just now (just come in) and it's still not there..have you bought them all up?! Was going to treat meself!

Oh bugga!! :sad: It was probably just a one off cancelled order or something BM, but keep an eye on the item # 696229 and some may be on cheque hold and might be cancelled as well.

Oh bugga!! :sad: It was probably just a one off cancelled order or something BM, but keep an eye on the item # 696229 and some may be on cheque hold and might be cancelled as well.

I shall..shoulda bought it along with my other stuff! I wore all three of my chains the other day, with my silver filigree puffed heart on the snake chain and felt very posh! Looked nice too..would like some more in different links and lengths and am also keeping an eye on the mesh chain which is still on waitlist. Long time since I felt a bit excited about QVC products!

I hate being disappointed ....:doh:
All the way home I thought about that necklace

Yay! Just ordered the Diamonique heart pendant AND the mesh chain, which is back in stock! :happy: I'm now waiting to see what those huggie earrings are like when they FINALLY get a pic of them on the website, it seems to be taking some time! :clock:

Yay! Just ordered the Diamonique heart pendant AND the mesh chain, which is back in stock! :happy: I'm now waiting to see what those huggie earrings are like when they FINALLY get a pic of them on the website, it seems to be taking some time! :clock:

they always take time with the pics as we all know too well then the pic wont be much good loool

Latest posts

Back