eternal tsv,15/09.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The popcorn bracelet has several strands to it so that design factor might take up some slack.

Two of mine arrived today!! - the mesh necklace and solitaire ring, love them!

I hope the mesh ring isn't too wide for my fingers when it comes. I think this range is going to replace Epiphany for me.

My mesh necklace arrived today - YAY!
I love it! It's so soft & tactile yet substantial.

The only depressing thing is we will have to wait ages for the next batch of stainless steel pieces to come to air :sad:

No!
I felt hard done by yesterday, so you must feel fed up.
Hope it comes tomorrow babytoes.

my chains arrived today - love 'em! sorry you're still waiting babytoes..what about you PPC, has that heart necklace arrived? sorry you're having to return the ring tho Frazzled - when you say too wide do you mean from knuckle to knuckle or the actual ring diameter from inside to outside diameter? that's my problem, just too thick for my fingers and I feel I can't close them properly. Shame as there are some nice rings in the range.

Hi BM, my heart necklace has been showing as despatched for 2 days now so hopefully it will be with me soon. :heart: I must get over this fixation with hearts!! :blush: I'm beginning to sound like JF....:doh:

Hi BM, my heart necklace has been showing as despatched for 2 days now so hopefully it will be with me soon. :heart: I must get over this fixation with hearts!! :blush: I'm beginning to sound like JF....:doh:

OMG don't do that, nobody will talk to you!!! Hope heart arrives soon!

I hope your heart necklace turns up tomorrow Pinkpussycat.

I wrote a gushing review hoping that someone at Q would think "this is popular" & bring more .... soon :biggrin:

I caved in and bought the huge flat rose ring. It's lovely but doesn't really look or feel like silver or platinum to me. Mind you that could be because I know it isn't! :eek:)

Anyhoo ... wore it yesterday and did the washing up wearing it. My god did it get hot! And stay hot for a good few minutes.

I shall have to give up that doing the dishes malarky! Shame!!

my chains arrived today - love 'em! sorry you're still waiting babytoes..what about you PPC, has that heart necklace arrived? sorry you're having to return the ring tho Frazzled - when you say too wide do you mean from knuckle to knuckle or the actual ring diameter from inside to outside diameter? that's my problem, just too thick for my fingers and I feel I can't close them properly. Shame as there are some nice rings in the range.

Same on me BM, my fingers are small but not much room to knuckle, it's quite thick because of the mesh - would look lovely on long slender fingers. No problem with solitaire I ordered.

Same on me BM, my fingers are small but not much room to knuckle, it's quite thick because of the mesh - would look lovely on long slender fingers. No problem with solitaire I ordered.

the one I tried a while back was a wide band with a few Diamoneek stones set into it ...I thought it would be a nice sort of combination wedding/engagement ring (I like to chop & change...just rings, not husbands!) but no, lovely ring but I just couldn't close my fingers together, it felt really cumbersome and I had to return it - and now with the problem Tinks has with the washing-up..well..wish I'd kept it!!

I hope your heart necklace turns up tomorrow Pinkpussycat
It has and it's bliddy GORGEOUS!! :mysmilie_481: The chain is a heavy box chain that is well worth the money on its own and even the inside of the heart is sparkly, love it love it love it!! :heart: Best fifteen quid I ever spent. :clapping:

Don't remember seeing that Bags, really nice

Unfortunately sending mesh ring back, like it but too wide

It was an OTO think it was in the 6pm show with Catherine.

That's a real shame, hope you'll be able to treat yourself to something else instead.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back