eternal tsv,15/09.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yay! Just ordered the Diamonique heart pendant AND the mesh chain, which is back in stock! :happy: I'm now waiting to see what those huggie earrings are like when they FINALLY get a pic of them on the website, it seems to be taking some time! :clock:

I've been looking for the earrings everyday since Minim posted - am almost tempted to go for them without the picture!!

I chanced on TJC last week in the evening and they were showing lots of SS items - bought a rose gold coated chunky chain for £9.95, it's fab!

TJC has some lovely bangles in stainless steel for £ 9.95 ..I bought 2 ...one with black glass and other with pearl on the ends ...smiliar to the high designer brands like charriol and the other one for £500+...gorgeous must say .just type stainless steel on the website.

I've been looking for the earrings everyday since Minim posted - am almost tempted to go for them without the picture!

Oohh!
These the ones?
Eternal by Diamonique 4ct tw Stud Earring Stainless Steel

QVC Price £14.50 Item Number 675152 Availability In stock

eBay - type in "steel by design hoops". Choice of gold or silver steel. Only downside is that the seller in in the US
but
P&P is not bad at all
and
it's from QVC's US range

eBay - type in "steel by design hoops". Choice of gold or silver steel. Only downside is that the seller in in the US
but
P&P is not bad at all
and
it's from QVC's US range

:wonder:

Outlet returns?

:puke:

There is no guarantee that earrings you may buy from Q UK are not returns

There is no guarantee that earrings you may buy from Q UK are not returns

No there's not since they tell you they don't send anything out again.

Even when you tell them items stunk of curry and BO plus all the seam stitching being pulled. :puke:

They still don't send out returns.

:cheeky:

And the famous macaroon, left in a handbag was put there by the tooth fairy.

Nothing to do with Q

My heart pendant and mesh chain have arrived! I LOVE them! The pendant is bigger than I imagined, and the box chain is a heavier gauge than those in the set of three that I bought - all in all, a happy customer! And not bad on the delivery either...ordered Wednesday early afternoon - well done QVC for once!:nod:

Thanks BusyMum I have a bracelet and a couple of the rings and am impressed with range so far. Will have a look at the necklace and keep an eye out for the heart!!

Thanks BusyMum I have a bracelet and a couple of the rings and am impressed with range so far. Will have a look at the necklace and keep an eye out for the heart!!

the heart was in Last Clicks so doubt it will re-appear...it has a small Diamonique stone set into it and is really pretty - I had had an eye on it for ages then missed out but was lucky a few must've come back into stock for one reason or another and I snagged it while I had a second chance! Yes it's a nice range isn't it - I had the set of three chains first, now these two items, so I shall be keeping an eye out myself in future!

Bugga!
I missed it again !

ne'mind minim..! It still showed on the website after I'd ordered but maybe it takes time to update, or maybe they had two in stock or something! I'll give you a shout (and you Snowstorm!) if I glimpse it again..:nod:

Thank you Carol.
I check everyday but it's down to the right time of the day I guess.

Good to read that you liked the mesh chain.
I love mine :smile:

Latest posts

Back