eternal tsv,15/09.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I quite liked the TSV but for some reason unknown to me ss rings seem to be quite "chunky" - I tried one once and it didn't look right on my mitt at all. I enjoyed the lunchtime show tho, some nice stuff, but I came up on the computer afterwards and ordered a set of three chains and a stretch bracelet from Clearance so I was quite happy!
I've just had a mooch about in clearance BM and bought this heart necklace cos I luvs me hearts!! :heart:

I've been looking at that for yonks PPC! I love the chain and I think that same chain is one of the set I've ordered..it's a pretty heart and I do like it..it's come down to a nice price now too!!

I rushed off to look for a popcorn bracelet borednow when I'd read your post but can't find one...what's the item number please?

anyone got this ring (if I've done the link properly!) - I think it's lovely BUT too young and contemporary for me - would be interested to know what you think of it if you've got it tho?

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.600966

found it by typing Eternal into the search box and up came 3 or 4 pages, I don't know why but there seemed to be more items there than I get when looking "by brand" - oh well ne'mind..nice bracelet tho and I also saw a 20" mesh chain that I like - on waitlist tho so I didn't order, but maybe another time...!

I've got a silver heart very similar to that open one borednow that I've had for years..love it and looks like the style is back "in" so I'll start wearing it again (when I get me new chains!)

I rushed off to look for a popcorn bracelet borednow when I'd read your post but can't find one...what's the item number please?

anyone got this ring (if I've done the link properly!) - I think it's lovely BUT too young and contemporary for me - would be interested to know what you think of it if you've got it tho?

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.600966

Oh YES!
I was very tempted by that one too. Still am.

I don't bother with searching 'eternal' or whatever.
I go straight for 'steel' & then 'jewellery'. Get all the watches, but they are easy enough to whizz through.

handy tip minim thank you! I didn't see the popcorn bracelet at all till I did a search, it wasn't showing when I chose by name, which is most odd ..but then again me & computers aren't a match made in heaven - however, difficult to get online with an old typewriter!

Isn't is great how lots of us are liking almost everything in the range! - how refreshing, QVC take note please?

I can't wait for it all to come - ordered the mesh ring as well now!! (think it might be a bit too wide though :sad:)

Would love some non-diamonique earrings, small plain hoops or something.

I am loving this range. Can't believe I missed it!! Story of my life!!

I too love hearts. Hearts and cats that's my thing:heart::mysmilie_482: Wonder if it's because my Ainzley has a poorly heart and he's a cat *note to self: really must stop reading amateur psychology books!!*:doh:

handy tip minim thank you! I didn't see the popcorn bracelet at all till I did a search, it wasn't showing when I chose by name, which is most odd ..but then again me & computers aren't a match made in heaven - however, difficult to get online with an old typewriter!

I find the search facility poop quite honestly :doh:
If you put more than one word in the search box, all sorts of irrelevant rubbish pops up.

Isn't is great how lots of us are liking almost everything in the range! - how refreshing, QVC take note please?

I can't wait for it all to come - ordered the mesh ring as well now!! (think it might be a bit too wide though :sad:)

Would love some non-diamonique earrings, small plain hoops or something.

I hope Q won't be too long expanding the range here. There seems to be quite a bit on Q USA. I love the bold designs.
I prefer the plain SS to the Diamonique in the main because I like everyday jewellery, though saying that, some Diamonique pieces were gorgeous.

I don't have pierced ears & finding small clip-ons is getting to be a nightmare. I made an unintentional discovery a few years ago. A pair of gold plated earrings looked very sad so I got the autosol out to give them a bit of a clean & polish. To my delight the gold came off and the steel was revealed. Doesn't always work mind so I only try it on bits that are generally past their best.

Two of mine arrived today!! - the mesh necklace and solitaire ring, love them!

I hope the mesh ring isn't too wide for my fingers when it comes. I think this range is going to replace Epiphany for me.

My ring arrived today too and I LOVE IT!! :flower: For the first time ever I can actually say a piece of Diamoneeeeeeeeeeek literally looks like the real thing. :up:

Hot Diggity!
I'm jealous.
Where's my necklace?

I had the e-mail on Sunday to say it was on its way .....

my bracelet arrived today but am still waiting for the three chain set - I got my delivery email on Saturday minim. The bracelet is nice anyway - actually more a bangle with being wide and "solid" as it were, so that's a keeper. Seems we all like what we've received anyway..nice change!

glad you like what you have received, i cant wait for the bits that i ordered the other day to arrive.
i think i am going to have to order the popcorn bracelet now as the cuff arrived today but it is going back. i am just a bit worried that it may be too big. hopefully the width will help sort it out.
the cuff is lovely to look at but it is too big, too lightweight and i think the wear and tear of clamping it every time i use it will make it break in no time at all. such a shame because i love cuffs but they just dont seem to love me. back to hinged bangles methinks

Last edited:
my bracelet arrived today but am still waiting for the three chain set - I got my delivery email on Saturday minim. The bracelet is nice anyway - actually more a bangle with being wide and "solid" as it were, so that's a keeper. Seems we all like what we've received anyway..nice change!

Good to know that I'm not alone waiting :nod:
I LOVE this range.

glad you like what you have received, i cant wait for the bits that i ordered the other day to arrive.
i am going to order the popcorn bracelet now as the cuff arrived today but it is going back. lovely to look at but it is too big, too lightweight and i think the wear and tear of clamping it every time i use it will make it break in no time at all. such a shame because i love cuffs but they just dont seem to love me. back to hinged bangles methinks

I did notice one of the cuffs was revolving around Debbie G's wrist a bit so I imagine it would have to be stretched to open and then squeezed to grip every single time you wore it.
The popcorn bracelet is so pretty.

I did notice one of the cuffs was revolving around Debbie G's wrist a bit so I imagine it would have to be stretched to open and then squeezed to grip every single time you wore it.
The popcorn bracelet is so pretty.

i couldnt even clamp it closed enough to wear it and believe me i have average wrists. anyone with a fine build would have no chance. the popcorn says 21cm long but doesnt seem that big on the video

Latest posts

Back