Emu TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

EMU Stinger Lo Water Resistant Sheepskin Boot

QVC Price: £132.00

Today's Special Value Price :£115.00

P&P: £6.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/EMU-Stinger-Lo...tml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-5-_-123977

EMU's most popular style, the Stinger Lo slip-on mid-calf boots have been redesigned to feature a more supportive moulded heel cup and a refined silhouette, and are constructed in 100% Grade A double-faced sheepskin with a water-resistant coating so you can wear them in confidence during seasonal showers. Luxurious and stylish, these versatile boots from EMU are totally wearable with jeans, leggings or a casual knit dress for a relaxed, cosy and comfortable look.

Lighter and more comfortable - EMU have redesigned their boots so they're more wearable and 30% lighter than ever before, thanks to a more flexible dual-layered EVA midsole that has additional cushioning, and new memory foam inserts in the sole for supreme comfort and support.

Versatile colour palette - these boots are available in three timeless neutrals, as well as gorgeous Chambray that complements denim, fashionable Purple that's on-trend for this season, and a pale Ash shade that will stay looking great season after season thanks to the water-resistant treatment built into the product.

Year-round comfort - the premium Australian sheepskin used to construct this boot breathes naturally, keeping your feet warm in the winter and cool in summer, while naturally wicking away moisture to prevent odours.

Round toe
Vintage-style leather EMU branding on heel
Double-stitched seams for added strength
Redesigned outer sole for added grip and durability
Outer and inner: sheepskin; sole: manmade
Fit is true to size; if you are a half size then go up

Measurements:
Opening circumference: 3: 34.8cm (13.7"), 4: 36cm (14"), 5: 37.2cm (14.6"), 6: 38.4cm (15"), 7: 39.6cm (15.5"), 8: 40.8cm (16")
Boot height: 3: 19.5cm (7.6"), 4: 19.9cm (7.8"), 5: 20.3cm (7.9"), 6: 20.7cm (8"), 7: 21.1cm (8.3"), 8: 21.5cm (8.4")
Heel height (all sizes): 2cm (0.8")

Colour options:
Black
Chocolate
Chestnut
Chambray
Purple
Ash

Behind the brand
EMU was founded in 1994 in Geelong, Australia - the heart of the finest quality sheepskin and merino wool district in the world. EMU's signature boots were originally designed by surfers to combat cold feet after winter surfing, but quickly caught on as a stylish footwear range the world over and are now a wardrobe staple amongst fashionistas.

All measurements are approximate

Is it just me, or are the four boots features in the video not the TSV? Mainly because the green & blue colour are the ones I liked.

I don't particularly like the shape of these. I much prefer the 'solid' look of the 'paterson'.

They say it's a round toe, but it really doesn't look much like it to me.

I've noticed while I've been writing this QVC have taken it offline too.

Do people really wear these with skirts/dresses?? I can only envisage them being worn with leggings or skinny jeans!

Tempted by these but i know Ugg often gets the vote on here. Anyone know what the sizes of Ugg are like -do you go for your regular size or go up or down?

index.jpeg
Tempted by these but i know Ugg often gets the vote on here. Anyone know what the sizes of Ugg are like -do you go for your regular size or go up or down?

I have one pair of Ugg's which I got as a birthday present from my parents about 5 years ago in a size 4. I think they are a bit too big and so I tend to wear thick socks with them.

Last edited:
They look a bit neater. They are saying they' re true to size.I never had any of the stingers but people in the reviews complained they became too loose and the heel trod down easily .Maybe they listened to the criticisms.

Yes I think Emu have finally admitted that their original Stingers were a load of rubbish. I couldn't walk any distance in mine so ended up wearing them as (very expensive) slippers. I honestly had hardly worn them and holes appeared in the big toe area. They were absolutely rubbish and for this reason I would not touch Emu boots again, I have never been so disappointed in my life and had the 30 day MBG not been up they would definitely have gone back. I really hope that everyone who buys this TSV is a lot luckier than I was.

I got the Patterson Lo waterproof boots last winter.They have been good, hard wearing and they clean up well.They are a bit more structured.I have gone for the chestnut TSV .My first stingers.The reviews always put me off in the past.They say these are improved with more heel support and wont be loose.We shall see.............

Yes I think Emu have finally admitted that their original Stingers were a load of rubbish. I couldn't walk any distance in mine so ended up wearing them as (very expensive) slippers. I honestly had hardly worn them and holes appeared in the big toe area. They were absolutely rubbish and for this reason I would not touch Emu boots again, I have never been so disappointed in my life and had the 30 day MBG not been up they would definitely have gone back. I really hope that everyone who buys this TSV is a lot luckier than I was.

I had the same problem - the sheepskin totally wore through at the heel and gave me blisters. Plus they flopped around on my feet and I couldn't walk in them without them falling off. Although CS were brilliant at the time and refunded me for both pairs six months after I bought them (OH said you'll be lucky and I was) the honest review I gave never appeared, surprise, surprise.

I bought an early High Stinger TSV in Red Earth which is a colour I'd buy again in a shot as it seemed to look good with everything; it was a soft brick red colour, like the colour of the earth at Uluru (I should write their advertising copy!). I haven't seen the colour again since, such a shame. This pair kept it's shape better than the grey pair I bought the following year which soon went baggy.

I'm glad to hear they've firmed up the fitting so maybe if the do a taller TSV in red earth I'd buy it straightaway! Coo-ee Mr Emu...please bring this colour back!

i bought some emus 9 years ago all wore well and cost very little money around the time qvc started to stock emus the quality went down and the prices were sky high

Boots arrived.They are true to size,snug even with the fur inside,but this will tread down a bit and they will loosen.Im a size seven.CHestnut colour is sandy and not too bright. They are neat looking .Now I have to wear them around to reallly test them,but we are about to have a heat wave apparently !

Boots arrived.They are true to size,snug even with the fur inside,but this will tread down a bit and they will loosen.Im a size seven.CHestnut colour is sandy and not too bright. They are neat looking .Now I have to wear them around to reallly test them,but we are about to have a heat wave apparently !

Wow. Is that the quickest delivery ever?! When was the tsv?! Yes, it's very hot at the moment. Typical!

Did they have an insole in these new style boots?

If so then I may be tempted at some time as I will be able to take out and add my custom insoles.

No,no insole,I think that's part of the new design,something about having memory foam inside the footbed instead. It's all in one rather than having anything remove able.

Apologies if it's been asked - read two pages but site keeps crashing! - but why is there a new presenter for emu does anyone know? Not that I especially loved the other lady, just wondered where she'd gone!

Latest posts

Back