Emma Hardie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Clinique do a Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm. I haven't tried it but it looks a quite mild formula (no essential oils etc.). I would be enclined to give that a try first over the EH one if your skin has been playing up.

I agree to that because the EH Balm has essential oils in it that could also cause a reaction but at the same time, in my option, yes, it is gentle and I have no problems with it (I have sensitive, dry skin). I am also using the Hot Cloth Cleanser from Boots' No 7, maybe this is also worth a test for you?

I thought emma hardie was going to do a Tsv before Xmas but as the TV guide goes up to 22/12 and I can't see any reference to it, I assume she isn't doing one or am I mistaken?

Yes, the whole range has been repacked now in gold boxes. The old blue and white packaged stuff is overflowing in TKMaxx for months.

I was in there today and they had several items from the range , all at around £20 so not exactly cheap.

I was in there today and they had several items from the range , all at around £20 so not exactly cheap.

And not what people actually want to buy either. Wondering if anyone has seen a moringa balm in TK Maxx?

Speaking of Moringa balm I must be getting sensible in my old age. Much as I love the stuff, do I really want to spend nearly £50 on a tub of cleanser, even with free p & p? I have a tub to use up, over half left plus a tub of AD synergy balm, a tube of REN rose cleansing balm that I got with an M & S voucher and the Elemis balm from the fab TSV. I also have a couple of decleor ones to use in the shower. I do not need it so will use what I have and save my money.

I have never seen emma hardie products in tk maxx, and we have a fairly decent sized one in Brum, in fact most of the beauty stuff they seem to have in store is over priced stuff I would not use, and there are some names I have never heard of, I shall not be paying £49 for it either, as much as I like it, it is not that special IMO

Clinique do a Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm. I haven't tried it but it looks a quite mild formula (no essential oils etc.). I would be enclined to give that a try first over the EH one if your skin has been playing up. It seems to have developed somewhat of a cult following lately after getting the Caroline Hirons stamp of approval. I agree regarding the Clinique Foaming cleanser it is vile stuff - strips everything off your skin. It left me really parched and red.

I've used that balm for years, it's lovely stuff. Very gentle and good for sensitive skin, great at getting make-up off. Wonderful.

You have to be careful with TKMaxx. They put RRP on items which quite a lot is totally wrong. It makes their prices look better. You do get the odd bargain but have to know the prices of beauty products. I bought L'Artisan perfume at £24.99, they have a lot of Annick Goutal at £29.99-49.99 depending on the size and strength, which is a good deal.

Ignore my last post. My wonderful husband has bought me the BPOTM for Christmas!! I had around £4 QVC credit though so paid around £46. Expensive but with the 2 new cloths and after my others used up first I am now sorted til next Christmas!!!! Happy bunny.

Wow 200ml pots in old packaging with broken lids and no cloths are going on ebay for over £47 (a couple of Autions I was watching just ended) and the buyer has to pay p&p on top! Looks like Q are not too bad on this product!

Just a heads up about TKMaxx. I spotted loads of Sue Devitt(remember her range?), going for £1.99-2.99 in TKMaxx. The foundation was far too dark, but the face powders, eyeshadows, lipsticks and eye liners all good selection of colours. Yes, I was tempted but thought,"Its the £1.99 getting you. You don't need them!"

oooh I hope that means the current eye cream will be cheap in TKMaxx in the New Year, it's the one product in the range I was really impressed with. Mind, I should have realised it wasn't for me because I'm not keen on the scent of Moringa.

Latest posts

Back