Elemis TSV 8/7/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Elemis are massive now on QVC US and their parent company Bliss is a US company. The new product has been on QVC US for a few months now. I kept asking about it at my local counter and they had no idea what I was talking about? Kept saying you mean the new Pro Collagen Oil? No, the bottle is purple and its a gel/oil thing, said I. So it was only last week they got a tester and leaflets in and not been trained on it yet.
That's strange, isn't it? They always mention their Britishness, but new products are launched somewhere else.

I have to correct myself: It is the first time ever that they did a worldwide launch of a product other than in the UK. Emer says so here in the video: http://www.qvc.com/ELEMIS-247-Super-Skin-3-Piece-Collection.product.A293645.html

Last edited:
Ordered mine. Went for the ultra rich marine cream as haven't tried it before & have quite a stash of the normal one. Looking forward to trying the new oil cream.

Did you watch the video chat on Keeley's Facebook page from the day before yesterday? There she raves about the new cream oil product.

I love the cleansing balm, would like to try the new night treatment and well, the PCMC I would take also. But I am not sure about the body products, would prefer a choice as I don't understand all the fuss about frangipani. Anyway, I guess two of the skin care products are worth the price of the collection alone, so maybe I'll give in. ;-)
The point is, I don't have enough face for all the creams and potions....;-)

I dislike the Elemis cleansing balm, but I love & use their cleansing oil, their foaming face wash & their resurfacing face wash (my special fav).
But I like the rest of it & im keen to try the new product.

Just received mine and the PCMC is missing. Rang customer services and was told I could return and re-order but they can order one from Elemis and give 7 to 10 working days. If it can be done with Elemis why can't it be done with other suppliers?

Just received mine and the PCMC is missing. Rang customer services and was told I could return and re-order but they can order one from Elemis and give 7 to 10 working days. If it can be done with Elemis why can't it be done with other suppliers?

I've noticed it only seems to be Elemis they have this de with too - I was missing the body lotion from the last TSV & Elemis sent it out direct after I rang CS.

I'm giving this one a miss, although I really want to try the new cream oil.

I really hate the fragipani stuff & I have a couple of the cleansing balm and pcmc in my stocks.

Isn't it a shame they are not doing options. We could have had Team Frangipani and Team Whatever...... JOKING!

I've noticed it only seems to be Elemis they have this de with too - I was missing the body lotion from the last TSV & Elemis sent it out direct after I rang CS.

Good to know that Warwa, thanks , feel better knowing it has happened to someone else.

They've done it for me in the past with ABC.
To be fair, nothing was missing, it was an Eco Refill that had burst, but more or less the same principle I guess?
Anyway, ABC sent me out a replacement pretty quickly.

I like Elemis and the Marine Cream is very good! Will need to check it out and then will decide! :mysmilie_5:

Already received mine. Tried the new oil cream last night. First impressions- OMG �� Absolutely love ❤️ such a light silky texture that sinks in really well & a lovely scent. I layered it over a bliss capsule not sure if that's right or not but my skin felt so soft. Am tempted to buy another set just for this oil cream. Will sell the cleansing balm as really dislike the smell of it. The Frangipani body cream is quite small only 100ml as is the oil it's the small 35ml size.

When they did the "Team Frangipani or Team Sweet Orchid" TSV, there was also a small 35ml body oil. Still haven't used it.

Great to hear you like the new cream oil.:)

Already received mine. Tried the new oil cream last night. First impressions- OMG �� Absolutely love ❤️ such a light silky texture that sinks in really well & a lovely scent. I layered it over a bliss capsule not sure if that's right or not but my skin felt so soft. Am tempted to buy another set just for this oil cream. Will sell the cleansing balm as really dislike the smell of it. The Frangipani body cream is quite small only 100ml as is the oil it's the small 35ml size.

Yes got a sample of the oil cream, it is lovely. Depending on how you use it that size of the Frangipani oil lasts me quite a while.

I wonder if the Elemis consultants on counters & salons around the country stock up from QVC? I have just watched some of the repeat hour (not buying Elemis now & dislike the smell of the Frangipani) every item Jilly seems to say something like 'from Elemis this is £150 but at QVC it is £40 & in 4 EZP's'.Are Elemis counters in the Department stores deserted?

Latest posts

Back