Elemis TSV 6/12/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kitten / LE Lover ... The PCMC is really highly scented (and I wasn't keen on the smell tbh) and I was worried my skin would react to it as it's so contrary.

Yes, it certainly is! When I first sniffed the pot i thought 'Ooh, lovely!' but when I first put it on my face I thought 'No way!' as the smell was quite overpowering but within a day or so, I had gotten used to it & really rather like it now!
Although I have numerous alleries (& very sensitive eyes!), my face itself isn't that sensitive, so as long as I don't show any signs of building up an allergy to any of the ingredients, I am usually OK!

Also, I discovered it was veggie not vegan so wouldn't have been able to use it anyway...

No getting round that one though! :(
What a shame, not something I need to check for myself so wouldn't know what to look for tbh!

Yes, it certainly is! When I first sniffed the pot i thought 'Ooh, lovely!' but when I first put it on my face I thought 'No way!' as the smell was quite overpowering but within a day or so, I had gotten used to it & really rather like it now!
Although I have numerous alleries (& very sensitive eyes!), my face itself isn't that sensitive, so as long as I don't show any signs of building up an allergy to any of the ingredients, I am usually OK!

No getting round that one though! :(
What a shame, not something I need to check for myself so wouldn't know what to look for tbh!

Thanks Kitten. I'm not sure what the ingredient is/are that make it veggie rather than vegan. I think maybe its their testing policy instead - maybe they don't have a cut off date, or buy their ingredients from someone who does test (even though Elemis don't). Glad it works for you though! Always been tempted to try it - shame I can't. No biggie though as I treated myself to a pot the Neal's Yard Frankincense Hydrating Cream (only got round to using the tube that came with Marie Claire earlier this year recently). It's lovely and does make lines look softer.

No biggie though as I treated myself to a pot the Neal's Yard Frankincense Hydrating Cream (only got round to using the tube that came with Marie Claire earlier this year recently). It's lovely and does make lines look softer.

Is that purely 'anti-ageing'? One of the Dds has desperately dry skin, doesn't much like the smell of LE Skin Repair & is hyper-sensitive to almost everything - never thought of any Neal's Yard stuff for her?
(I thought LE Superskin might do but it's a bit expensive for a youngster to have to keep buying!)

Is that purely 'anti-ageing'? One of the Dds has desperately dry skin, doesn't much like the smell of LE Skin Repair & is hyper-sensitive to almost everything - never thought of any Neal's Yard stuff for her?
(I thought LE Superskin might do but it's a bit expensive for a youngster to have to keep buying!)

yes its supposed to be I think - although the Nourishing one is the one the Beauty Bible etc raved about as being more anti-aging. I can't use heavy creams cos they make my rosacea flare up but this seems perfect - hydrating enough to stop the dehydration but light enough not to clog my pores. Also makes a great make-up base. I think they do a ltd ed 25ml tube for £10.50 on their website if you want to try that first.

http://www.nealsyardremedies.com/frankincense-collection

NY also do a mini facial kit with the Rose & Mallow moisturiser and mask in it for £10 (not tried that but seen it in store and the box is super cute!)

http://www.nealsyardremedies.com/node/174469

Thanks Cupcake, I will have a good look at those! Never tried any of the Neal's Yard stuff myself but I've read aboutit & like the sound of it! :)

:mysmilie_82::mysmilie_82:it's finally arrived, can't wait to try it,:mysmilie_82::mysmilie_82:

aah thanks a lot SS, i was going to go out tomorrow morning and get the alternative present so i'm very relieved.

:mysmilie_82::mysmilie_82:it's finally arrived, can't wait to try it,:mysmilie_82::mysmilie_82:

Whoo hoo LE Lover, am so glad its arrived! Hope you really like it.. And just in the nick of time too.. Hope you gave the courier a good talking to!
Am excited for you, lol :mysmilie_378:

Whoo hoo LE Lover, am so glad its arrived! Hope you really like it.. And just in the nick of time too.. Hope you gave the courier a good talking to!
Am excited for you, lol :mysmilie_378:

Thanks Daisy, I'm excited too:mysmilie_696::mysmilie_696: i didn't think it was ever going to come.

I purchased the TSV online during the first presentation, and as others, was overcharged £0.50 p on the postage. I emailed QVC, they usually respond quickly. Never got a reply not a refund. I know it is only 50p but it is not right to overcharge us
Did anybody already got a refund for this?

I've got mine too. :D :rolleyes:

I wonder if there are still people who don't have theirs yet - or if me and LELover were the absolutely last two to get them?

I purchased the TSV online during the first presentation, and as others, was overcharged £0.50 p on the postage. I emailed QVC, they usually respond quickly. Never got a reply not a refund. I know it is only 50p but it is not right to overcharge us
Did anybody already got a refund for this?

Phone them up. I was on the phone like a shot. But I think they pass over on emails.

absolutely. Just think of how all those tens of thousands of 50p's add up for them. I'm off to check mine now. Oh i can feel another call to CS coming on

I got mine. I do like the marine cream stuff. Its not too heavy but does
moisturise my skin nicely. I tried the new fancy cleanser and I dont know
what the fuss was about. I imagine it suits dry skin and thats why its too
heavy for my oily hormonal skin. It reminded me of cleanse and polish really.
The lime and ginger wash smells exactly the same and I darent use it in case
my OH accuses me of playing away again. He was mucking about but he
did seriously think I was smelling of aftershave!!! I think I will give the lime
and ginger a miss and go back to my l'occitane and divine LE neroli bodywash.
I get complimentary comments after using this and not just from my OH!

i called cs on the sunday i ordered tsv really nice girl said dont worry will remove additional 50p, what she didnt say was she was putting a new order through and then added 9.95p&p. has taken all week to try to sort out with there complaints dept and still no sign of the elemis products. now im told they are in transit

Latest posts

Back