Elemis TSV 16/2/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thought I'd missed something for a sec, there, I read it as 16 Jan! Any chance of tri enzyme wash in it, so I can dip my toe in the range?

They have had a Tri TSV but it was long ago. Keep your eyes on timetospa, they do little kits now and then for the different ranges. I remember a Tri on at my local Elemis counter in Debenhams some years back.

Just read on Q Fb that the TSV will have two options Pro Collagen or Pro Intense, its also on Auto delivery which means No easy pays.

The Pro Intense is the new night cream, I was told it was too rich for me by the Elemis SA.:mysmilie_59:

Now may they are doing one with a day cream or a night cream???

Bugger about the no easy pay. Bet there will be a lot of begging on Keeley's page as she does the slow reveal. But then ST will have the full details weeks before she tells.:mysmilie_59:

I am sure I saw the upcoming Tsv at the beauty bash, but can't recall all the details,sorry! I am sure I saw the tan accelerator in one and the full size pro-intense cleanser, I am sure some other forum member will do a better job of recalling what was on display. I know one set was advertised at £62 but whether that was the normal price is another matter. The other dates for tsvs were April the 13th I think or certainly around that date and the same date in July, I saw on a print out they were doing for the first time an 8 piece Tsv which I think may be the July one.

Yes you are quite right SCW, I saw a note yesterday saying it was on auto delivery for 12 months I think, so no easy pay for us,

excatly but i bet everyone will still beg for the easy pays so if your reading this im telling you all 100% as its on AD you WILL NOT GET EASY PAY as they Q system cant handle doing it (though its about time they got new systems to allow it)

I've already posted its on Auto Delivery and No easy pays lol not sure why it needs repeating lol

Just to let you know about the smell of the pro intense night cream, I've mentioned it before but just to remind others.
It smells like the dry down of LE skin repair, only even stronger. It was so strong that even washing my hand several times did not remove it. I soaked my hand in diluted bleach in the end, not a good idea but it was the only way to get rid of it off my skin, glad I hadn't tried it on my face.

The Pro Intense is the new night cream, I was told it was too rich for me by the Elemis SA.:mysmilie_59:

Now may they are doing one with a day cream or a night cream???

Bugger about the no easy pay. Bet there will be a lot of begging on Keeley's page as she does the slow reveal. But then ST will have the full details weeks before she tells.:mysmilie_59:

I notice that details that are posted on here always get posted/duplicated on FB as well so they always get to find out.

excatly but i bet everyone will still beg for the easy pays so if your reading this im telling you all 100% as its on AD you WILL NOT GET EASY PAY as they Q system cant handle doing it (though its about time they got new systems to allow it)

You're quite right, Ian, a lot of people don't realise that QVC UK don't ever combine auto-delivery with Easy Pay. I'm not sure if it's their systems or the rules about consumer credit in the UK, as QVC USA does combine auto-delivery and easy pay. I have a feeling that it's more to do the with latter than the former.

Well going by QVC UK and the usual auto delivery pantomime, where you might if lucky get the second drop then something goes wrong. A letter will go out saying sorry we are unable to for fill the next drop. Its happened over and over and over again.

So add easy pay on top and QVC staff would be off to bedlam.

The Feb TSV will have 2 option either pro intense or pro collagen. The pro intense will have a FS pro intense eye and lip cream and the serum. The pro collagen option will have the pro collagen advanced eye treatment and 30mls of the PCMC. No EZ pays as already stated as it's on AD. They will alod have in the shows on TSV day the pro intense night cream 50ml l think for £55 and l was told that would be on EZ pays. The April TSV has the tan accelerator, the skin nourishing shower cream, small balm, night cream and something else. I took some photos hope this works.

Attachments

• 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 1,119
  • 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 956
  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 760

Latest posts

Back