Elemis TSV 16/2/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Did I hear correctly? that the AD drops don't include the bag but are still at the full TSV price + P&P? Not that I'd want a huge stockpile of bags but they could have knocked a fiver off the drops THEN I'd be tempted. In fact I'm thinking of asking Mr Akimbo to order the AD for my birthday but not sure I'll need the same kit every 2 months; every 3 or 4 months would be better. I'm undecided, which means I may have to force myself to listen to Keely for a couple more hours :mysmilie_1:

Well my decision is made, I just bought the Pro Intense Lift Effect 30ml for £12.50 delivered (there's more than one ebay seller offering it at roughly this price) and once people have received a few AD drops ebay will be awash with the stuff. Back to the drawing board for a birthday prezzie!

Why not throw in some other item for the later drops or lop off the postage? QVC/Elemis are mean stingy people!

it is SUPPOSED to be over £160 very generous as tsv's come. to be frank though what you did by buying the key items for a fraction of the cost is very astute. i dont like having loads of stuff gathering dust in my bedroom.

I know you're an Alpha H user Boffy and I love it too. I'm not sure whether to go for the coming TSV as I have a stock pile, but I do love to try other ranges (puff & fluff I think Michelle from AH would call it) so 12 quid from ebay to try something different satisfies that temptation! My skin was awful in my teens and I wish AH had been around then, I'm not sure there's any product in the Elemis range that I'd rush to recommend to anyone, they're pleasant to use but I can't say I get better results with Elemis than I would from a cheap Dreaded High Street brand.

I`ve never used Elemis but £60 every couple of months seems a heck of a lot to fork out, especially if some items get used quicker than others therefore some stuff begins to stockpile. How many drops do they do ? If it`s every 60 days for a full year then that`s almost 400 quid. I can see why so many people wanted EP`s.

I`ve never used Elemis but £60 every couple of months seems a heck of a lot to fork out, especially if some items get used quicker than others therefore some stuff begins to stockpile. How many drops do they do ? If it`s every 60 days for a full year then that`s almost 400 quid. I can see why so many people wanted EP`s.

If it's every 60 days then if someone can pay for the first one then they could save a bit of money the next month to help pay for the delivery the month after that. On the FB page people seem to want every TSV and on ADs (if that applies) so at these prices I can see why it's not easy to keep up. I agree that £60 every two months is a lot to spend but if this is someone's basic routine surely they wouldn't need every other TSV too?

Well my decision is made, I just bought the Pro Intense Lift Effect 30ml for £12.50 delivered (there's more than one ebay seller offering it at roughly this price) and once people have received a few AD drops ebay will be awash with the stuff. Back to the drawing board for a birthday prezzie!

Why not throw in some other item for the later drops or lop off the postage? QVC/Elemis are mean stingy people!

Fantastic, well done!! And thanks for the tip off, am about to do the same thing ;-) However, how expensive is the PI eye and lip cream on ebay? Ridiculous! Out of the TSV it's only these 2 items that I am interested in. Long gone are the days that I am fooled into stockpiling stuff I don't need just to get one or two products - oh I love getting old and wise!! If anyone spots the eye and lip at a decent price, please let me know?! Thank you :)

There is no way I am buying this TSV. I have stockpiles of stuff so it wouldn't get used for ages. You have to draw the line somewhere and £60 is pushing it a bit far; it all adds up! I would only be interested in the flash balm to use now and I'm sure I can pick this up separately if I wanted.

There is no way I am buying this TSV. I have stockpiles of stuff so it wouldn't get used for ages. You have to draw the line somewhere and £60 is pushing it a bit far; it all adds up! I would only be interested in the flash balm to use now and I'm sure I can pick this up separately if I wanted.

And don`t forget the £5.95 p and p every 60 days too lol

I got the eye serum on ebay the other month for £13.99. Quite few auctions same product I lost out on, then the last one I won(no one bid on it for some reason, though perfect condition), haven't actually started it yet.

I see someone on Q`s facebook page is already saying she can`t wait for the Elemis 2014 Christmas tsv .....
I`m hoping its tongue in cheek because if not then that lady has very little in life to look forward to in the next 10 months if an Elemis Christmas tsv is the highlight of her year !

Fantastic, well done!! And thanks for the tip off, am about to do the same thing ;-) However, how expensive is the PI eye and lip cream on ebay? Ridiculous! Out of the TSV it's only these 2 items that I am interested in. Long gone are the days that I am fooled into stockpiling stuff I don't need just to get one or two products - oh I love getting old and wise!! If anyone spots the eye and lip at a decent price, please let me know?! Thank you :)

Its the same with a lot of beauty tsvs, they give the full size of a cleanser/body cream, or in L'occitanes case a huge bottle of shower gel, as a filler and the price is then made up with smaller containers of what you REALLY want.

I almost fell in and bought the PI range, simply because of the PI lip & eye (fantastic for around the mouth), but its so easy to get swept away just before bed-time, and now in the cold light of day I'm glad I haven't. I'm already knee deep in pro radiance cream cleanser from other offers, to last until the next millennium !!

I got one of these littla vials in my Beauty Bash goody bag and just tried it this morning http://www.qvcuk.com/Elemis-Pro-Int...c=204450-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-3-_-204450. My first observations are that (1) it smells like PCMC* (why do they think poeple want scent stuff on their face?) and (b) it feels like the cheapest silicone based primer on my skin (I didn't use any moisturiser underneath).

So those people using it for a full month and report smoother skin maybe are just observing a cosmetic effect. One review mentions it made her skin feel drier and another that it made her hair greasy which also makes me think it's just a surface film doing not very much. I'm grateful for the BB sample cos I'd added a couple of sets to my watch list on ebay and I don't think I'll bother now.

If I'm selling the product short can you post your results if you've used this please?

* I hate the smell of PCMC and have promised myself not to buy it ever again!

I got one of these littla vials in my Beauty Bash goody bag and just tried it this morning http://www.qvcuk.com/Elemis-Pro-Int...c=204450-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-3-_-204450. My first observations are that (1) it smells like PCMC* (why do they think poeple want scent stuff on their face?) and (b) it feels like the cheapest silicone based primer on my skin (I didn't use any moisturiser underneath).

So those people using it for a full month and report smoother skin maybe are just observing a cosmetic effect. One review mentions it made her skin feel drier and another that it made her hair greasy which also makes me think it's just a surface film doing not very much. I'm grateful for the BB sample cos I'd added a couple of sets to my watch list on ebay and I don't think I'll bother now.

If I'm selling the product short can you post your results if you've used this please?

I got three vials from the BB and I am loving it! I using it on alternate nights to my Bioeffect serum but and now down to my last vial. I find the Bioeffect definitely has an effect on softening lines but wasn't so good at glow, whereas by alternating with the vials, this does deliver the glow. However, I would never pay full price for this.

I have never got on with PCMC, this can be a blessing or a curse as far as the TSVs are concerned. It's a blessing that it's in most TSVs as I always sell it, which reduces the cash cost of the TSV for me (like the Christmas TSV). It's a curse of it's the key thing in the TSV (like today) as it holds no interest for me.

Latest posts

Back