Elemis TSV 13/7/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Letz-be-avenue

Registered Shopper
I see elemis returns on Sunday 13th July, has anyone heard what this may be? I know sometimes Keeley hints on FB or one of their shows but I have not heard anything myself yet. Thanks

Full size cleansing balm according to Keeley. Still not sure whether I like using it or not. I've tried it three times and am getting used to the feeling of the texture on my skin and assessing the results. I must use it more before the tsv to see whether I want it again.

Depends on the other products before I decide. The last two have been a no from me. In my old age, I refuse to buy TSVs where at least two of products are not usable by me. I used to give those pieces away then wised up.

Oh dear I hate the Frangi stuff, cannot stand the smell. Because they are in fancy tubes I might be able to give as gifts???? Will see how I feel closer to the time, but then I have loads and I means of cleansers. Currently loving BeeGood 2 in 1 cream cleanser, made with honey and gorgeous to use oh takes of every last bit of make in one cleanse.

SCW does it again! Thanks :)

I think you should always thank and credit your source , it was actually a lovely lady on Qvc FaceBook that posted about the Elemis Tsv. I don't think shes a member on ST sadly .

Thank you Autumn as this is a shopping forum every one is entitled to post when they find items of interest.
Lynn :mysmilie_48:

Full size cleansing balm according to Keeley. Still not sure whether I like using it or not. I've tried it three times and am getting used to the feeling of the texture on my skin and assessing the results. I must use it more before the tsv to see whether I want it again.

Thanks for the reminder, so must I!!! The set pictured in previous post looks lovely but hope it is affordable (and doesn't get lost - can you tell I am still not over the Decleor mishap, lol).

I appreciate anyone posting info in advance. I really hope that doesn't mean tension between SCW & Autumn - this forum is lovely and friendly.

Well after some thought another Elemis TSV which is a no from me.

I don't like the Frangipani stuff, do not need full size cleanser to add to a stockpile which I am going to work my way through. Hell I have a 100mls pot of Eve Lom unopened with a number of super size normal size Elemis to use up.

Latest posts

Back