Elemis TSV 12/5/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I ordered the GWP from Debenhams on Thursday evening and it arrived this am, free P&P too at the moment.

A heads up for elemis lovers beautytimetherapies. Co.uk are now stocking elemis and are doing a pre launch with money off certain products and gwp on purchases over £60 and you get loyalty points per item .

Debenhams have the flash balm which comes with a sample so that you can try the sample and send the product back if you don't like it, a way if deciding if the tsv is for you

Evening, just wondered if anyone had an idea of price for this TSV yet? Can we hope for an Easy Pay or four?

Thanks for that. under £50 sounds good. Might have to get one for Mum as well.

Update, having a think the next Elemis TSV is in July. So it has to be 3 easy pay, as it will be finished in time for the one later in July. That is how they always work. The Christmas TSV last payment was the other day, just in time for this one.

Thank you, that gives me a couple of days to think about it, if it had been £40 or under I'd have snapped it up (as long as it was on easy pay). If it's 3 easy pays that will be £15.53 a month.....

Well as I said Keeley announced earlier on her FB that the next TSV is July, someone did ask!!!! QVC always have the easy pay finish on, before they have the next TSV from that brand. Keeley never counts the postage in with the price, unlike the rest of us. Its still a no from me, three products I don't like or want. Also I am going to a event in SpaceNK on Wednesday next.

Evening all. So can we confirm the TSV and price plz. Any links would be appreciated. ty x

Latest posts

Back