Elemis TSV 12/5/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

5 hours flogging of overpriced skin creams,exaggerated claims and stories of magic sea weed....woo can't wait.

I'm going for this, want to try both balms, love the hand cream as a day hand cream, love the skin nourishing wash (but do wish they would supply a pump for it), use the monoi, will sell the PCMC.

I am well and truly shocked!!!! Four easy pay when the next TSV(according to Keeley last month is in late July), QVC never overlap on easy pay that I know of. So is this a first for them, you are still easy paying for an item from a brand and they have another TSV same brand with easy pay no doubt whilst you are still paying for the first?

I only wanted to try the Flash Balm so brought it from John Lewis for £28,I really dislike the hand cream as well.
Lynn

Oh and I caught Keeley out on a porkie!!!!!!

She said the Cleansing Balm 30mls size was made especially for QVC. Er, no dearie. It has been in a Debenhams,Timetospa and other Elemis counters GWP. Before QVC launched it in the TSV today.

In the words of Harry Hill, "Naughty girl!"

Oh and I caught Keeley out on a porkie!!!!!!

She said the Cleansing Balm 30mls size was made especially for QVC. Er, no dearie. It has been in a Debenhams,Timetospa and other Elemis counters GWP. Before QVC launched it in the TSV today.

In the words of Harry Hill, "Naughty girl!"

Is that not 20mls? The GWP I got did not have the 30ml size but the 20ml

I gave up Elemis some time ago although I do like the range but with all the serums etc.etc it became so expensive.They always seem to 'pack out' the TSV's with hand creams & body washes.If you like these that's fine but I would not spend that sort of cash for such products.The facial skincare are small sizes more like trials, the likes of Clarins & Clinique would give these away--- with a purchase of course!

Im in Florida on hols, so can't watch the demos,as I've an I-Pad.

How does the Flash balm look on demo?

Jabba - it does appear to be VERY similar to Clarins Beauty Flash Balm once applied (ie identical!!!) if you've ever tried that product. For me, that's a plus, as I like the Clarins Beauty Flash Balm so will be happy if the Elemis product gives a similar result.

don't they bundle a lot of stuff in the elemis tsv's I wish l'occitane would take a leaf out of their book

Jabba - it does appear to be VERY similar to Clarins Beauty Flash Balm once applied (ie identical!!!) if you've ever tried that product. For me, that's a plus, as I like the Clarins Beauty Flash Balm so will be happy if the Elemis product gives a similar result.

I hope not Clarins & Clinique products react badly with my skin! Elemis ones are lovely but a bit pricey. Im a bit confused between the two balms - one is a cleanser? Do wash the flash balm off as well? Or is it a bit like a moisturiser? I've already got too many moisturisers! lol. It looks a bit glory on the skin from the demo.

I've had good results with REN products, they make my skin so soft and are really gentle and albeit a bit expensive, cheaper than Elemis. I got 33% off REN once on Look fantastic & free delivery!

I tried clarins flash balm about ten years ago and aside from the fresh feeling on the skin I couldnt see any benefit and found it overpriced and overrated.

Latest posts

Back