Elemis TSV 12/09/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Someone on Q`s facebook page says there are another 5 drops of this ? Is that right ? If so then including this tsv it`s going to be over £400 phew that`s a LOT of money on lotions and potions.

Yet another annoyance. Why don't QVC spell out properly the details of the ADs? How many, at what intervals? Not on the website, and not clear during presentations either!

I can't believe it would be more than 12 months-worth of auto deliveries... so 5 more at 60 days interval would be about right, wouldn't it... in total?

5 drops? Too many if you ask me, just think about the upcoming Christmas TSVs...

I decided to call CS and ask. What's on the website is, to put it kindly, confusing. Receive one drop every 60 days! There is a single AD after the initial one.

Someone needs to let them know on fb then because one woman is banking on it every 60 days until next july !

Well AY clearly stated 5 more drops during midnight launch!

I decided to call CS and ask. What's on the website is, to put it kindly, confusing. Receive one drop every 60 days! There is a single AD after the initial one.

In the show which is on air now they said it would be five drops AD and over £700 saving.

Yes I just heard JF say 5 more drops just a few moments ago. Some people will not have access to the website so will have to rely on the on air advice!

If you could afford it, it would be better to order 4 now for around £240 - that would mean only 3 full price postage, and 4 bags. Normally bags don't come with AD.

Oh dear! Confusion, and it's really not on if CS don't know what is being said on air, and it's not documented on the website.

I watched the 7pm show & JF said in one breathe that 9,000 had sold and in another that 3/4 of the stock was gone, so that means QVC ordered 12,000 units of this TSV in initial stock, which is £778,440
I'm wondering how much they have paid Elemis for all of these.
And I reckon all in all, about half of the auto delivery stock will end up being sold too (after people duck out of the scheme, returns are made etc.)

Yes - and I watched back the video with AY presenting, and yes, she clearly states 5 additional drops, and getting the set sent out for a year.

So - why on earth didn't Customer Services know this? And WHY does the website not put it in black & white on the Auto Delivery details? It's not rocket science, surely?

The auto delivery whole concept annoys me. I wish there was somewhere on your account you could look at what you have on AD, when it's due for dispatch & how much it is. I try to keep track myself but I end up missing one etc.

The auto delivery whole concept annoys me. I wish there was somewhere on your account you could look at what you have on AD, when it's due for dispatch & how much it is. I try to keep track myself but I end up missing one etc.

Yes I agree makes it very hard to budget and plan.

Yes I agree makes it very hard to budget and plan.

Yes, add this to my growing list of bugbears!

Incidentally, I was watching a trailer on IW, and it seems that over there, you can select auto delivery on a range of items, and even specify for yourself how many deliveries you will get at the original price! Yet again IW offering a service which QVC can't or won't offer.

Are there any hints in this TSV concerning the Christmas one? A little card maybe? ;-)

Just taken delivery of my TSV. In the leaflet it says coming in November an incredible and un-missable TSV. Featuring a choice of 2 bodycare options including a new exclusive fragrance designed for the QVC customers. Sweet Orchid and Frangipani Monoi.

Shower Cream 200ml
Body Cream 100ml
Hand & Nail Cream could be 20ml or 50ml

I would go for the orchid option, I think, if at all.
O.k., so that is the bodycare, but the TSV is bodycare and skincare accotding to Facebook. I bet the skincare will be a cleanser (Cream Cleanser or the Cleansing Balm maybe?) and *tataaaaa* the Marine Cream. :)

Last edited:
I noticed yesterday that the tsv was still available and if you opted for the auto delivery it was still at the tsv price. They seem to be doing that a bit recently on Q

Latest posts

Back