Elemis TSV 12/09/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just out of interest, what's happened to Emma who used to be the Elemis "model?" I've not seen her for ages on Q but I have seen her on an advert for Oral B toothbrushes recently. I thought she had a really natural looking skin.

You mean Emma who also models for one of the nail brands (can't remember but I think it's Nails Inc) and Philosphy as well? She used to do LE - I think she's been on fairly recently.

I'm pretty sure that Emma is still the main Elemis Qvc model.

What about Chrissie whatever happened to her? She was always the main model for Molton Brown and Elemis, left to go on maternity leave, then Emma covered and apart from doing I think a vacuum cleaner promo was never seen again. Did the Elemis sales increase with Emma and Chrissie was no longer required?

You mean Emma who also models for one of the nail brands (can't remember but I think it's Nails Inc) and Philosphy as well? She used to do LE - I think she's been on fairly recently.

Yes, that's the one. I have to admit that I don't watch Q very much these days but I did notice that she wasn't in the last few Elemis shows that I saw. Her mum used to be in them from time to time.

Elemis prices are just going up and up. I love the stuff, but this is a step too far, despite it all being 'worth' £188 (so why is the qvc normal price £80 ???)

This is actually cheaper compared to the last one like this about a year ago. It was £70+ and p&p on TSV price.

The QVC price is perhaps to show QVC are still giving a great deal even at their full price.

Definitely, I heard this morning AY say 'we demaaand discounts from brands', it sounded a bit rude to be honest.

I'm not buying it, as the only thing I don't have is the neck balm. It's a big push from QVC though - I just got a text from them about the TSV - never had that before!

If you need and use all of these products regularly, I think this TSV is excellent value, as the eye product alone retails for about £40, and they have resisted padding it out with a cleanser. The eye and serum products are full sizes, and the other two products are sub-full size, but still substantial. Let's face it, for around £65 each product in the kit is costing you just over £16.

QVC UK is Elemis's largest customer in the world, so I think Alison is right to make the point that they are very demanding when they negotiate with Elemis, both in securing product launch exclusivity and bigger discounts.

I used to go to a salon which had Elemis - they had to change brands because they couldn't compete when selling home care regimes (and couldn't buy the products wholesale for the price QVC retails at)... obviously, though, when you look at the single item prices on QVC they are generally on a par with other retailers.

And can I just say - watching Anne Dawson presenting with Keely - she is looking fantastic. Lovely hair (with some lowlights rather than highlights to give depth), beautiful skin as always, lovely makeup and a very flattering outfit. Other presenters could take note. At the launch last night Alison's top looked like one of the old Boots retail uniforms... though at least the colour was flattering to her.

Last edited:
I thought that AY meant all brands not just Elemis that they demand discounts from. It seems this way to me as the value of TSVs that I buy (other than Elemis) is excellent.

Someone on Q`s facebook page says there are another 5 drops of this ? Is that right ? If so then including this tsv it`s going to be over £400 phew that`s a LOT of money on lotions and potions.

Someone on Q`s facebook page says there are another 5 drops of this ? Is that right ? If so then including this tsv it`s going to be over £400 phew that`s a LOT of money on lotions and potions.

Yet another annoyance. Why don't QVC spell out properly the details of the ADs? How many, at what intervals? Not on the website, and not clear during presentations either!

I can't believe it would be more than 12 months-worth of auto deliveries... so 5 more at 60 days interval would be about right, wouldn't it... in total?

5 drops? Too many if you ask me, just think about the upcoming Christmas TSVs...

5 drops? Too many if you ask me, just think about the upcoming Christmas TSVs...

I decided to call CS and ask. What's on the website is, to put it kindly, confusing. Receive one drop every 60 days! There is a single AD after the initial one.

I decided to call CS and ask. What's on the website is, to put it kindly, confusing. Receive one drop every 60 days! There is a single AD after the initial one.

Someone needs to let them know on fb then because one woman is banking on it every 60 days until next july !

Latest posts

Back