Elemis tsv 10/04/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ani

Registered Shopper
...according to Facebook, the next TSV will be on April 10. Now the big question is: Which one of the sets shown at the Beauty Bash is going to be the TSV? Apparently, there was a misunderstanding and the one which I thought would be the April TSV (with the Cleansing Balm and Micellar Water) will be the one in June (?) although the label on the foto posted here and on FB clearly stated it as "April TSV"....

I didn't realise there was confusion with the TSV's. Thanks. I like the look of both sets, but will depends on the day of so buy or not. Although I do need a cleanser & the pro radiance is amazing on my skin.

I prefer the Gatineau tan accelerator to the Elemis one.....the Elemis one seems to have a colour in it which stains what you are wearing or the bed sheets if you put it on last thing at night. I found that the Gatineau one did help promote my tan, although I do tan relatively easily, but it's quite expensive for the 400ml size so I'm waiting for an offer before I buy this year.

I didn't realise there was confusion with the TSV's. Thanks. I like the look of both sets, but will depends on the day of so buy or not. Although I do need a cleanser & the pro radiance is amazing on my skin.
At least I was confused. And I want the set with the balm to be next TSV.

Don't they usually do some sort of self tanning around the April TSV? I cannot use the stuff allergic, so ignore those TSVs.
If remember correctly, there was no tan stuff in both sets in question according to the pictures posted here and on Facebook.

I've noticed that Keeley has uploaded the big picture of this tsv on her Facebook page ......what's the item that's in the blue bottle? I can work out the rest but haven't seen anything like the blue bottle before.....is it just updated packaging or something new?

I have just had a look on Keeley's Facebook page and see all the sycophants are out already gushing about this TSV.

I've noticed that Keeley has uploaded the big picture of this tsv on her Facebook page ......what's the item that's in the blue bottle? I can work out the rest but haven't seen anything like the blue bottle before.....is it just updated packaging or something new?
That's the Pro-Collagen Advanced Eye Treatment. Don't know if it is a new product as I am fairly new to Elemis.:)

I have just had a look on Keeley's Facebook page and see all the sycophants are out already gushing about this TSV.
Not me. Waiting for the July TSV with choice of PCMC, the cleansing balm, the new micellar water......;-)

I had that advanced eye treatment in a collection at Christmas, it's now in a blue bottle.
It made around my eyes feel very tight and dry,not what you want from an eye product. I had to use pcmc over the top of it, but had no good results from doing this.

On Elemis website the Advanced Eye Treatment is still in the grey bottle with the dropper. The renewal one is in a greeny-blue dispenser.

The Advanced treatment is my preferred one in the Elemis range, and one of my overall favourite eye treatments across all brands (I have tried a LOT of eye treatments). There are fewer and fewer Elemis products I personally rate as my skin has changed over time.

I was enamoured of the Elemis cleansing balm, but that too is no longer a clear favourite. I took Liz Earle C&P and Elemis cleansing balm on holiday with me last week. By the second day I had abandoned the cleansing balm for the C&P as it was so much better on my skin. Now I'm back and using Elemis pro-radiance cleansing cream (their equivalent to C&P) and my skin is lovely. So much as I have a fondness for cleansing balms, I think the creamier cleansers you remove with a cloth are more suitable for my skin.

I was in Debenhams yesterday and browsing the Elemis counter.
They have a new range launching there tomorrow, it's called Bio Tech. There is a cleanser, a day cream and a night cream, the creams are actually in glass bottles. They have 2 separate chambers inside, and mix together when dispensed, a bit like the Clarins serums, but they are creams. I tried the day and the night ones on the back of my hands, they are very rich but sink in, although I think they would be too rich for me on my face.
I asked the girl if they are supposed to be better than pro-collagen (which is touted as the be all and end all) she said that they work differently and give your skin a boost.
Another marketing money spinner for the range? part of the revamp? I forgot to ask the prices of these miracle products....but we can imagine .

In one of a woman's magazines this week there is the Elemis tsv. Not sure of all the items, but a night cream was included. What did stand out was the blue/white striped tote/beach bag that comes with it. If that helps.

I was in Debenhams yesterday and browsing the Elemis counter.
They have a new range launching there tomorrow, it's called Bio Tech. There is a cleanser, a day cream and a night cream, the creams are actually in glass bottles. They have 2 separate chambers inside, and mix together when dispensed, a bit like the Clarins serums, but they are creams. I tried the day and the night ones on the back of my hands, they are very rich but sink in, although I think they would be too rich for me on my face.
I asked the girl if they are supposed to be better than pro-collagen (which is touted as the be all and end all) she said that they work differently and give your skin a boost.
Another marketing money spinner for the range? part of the revamp? I forgot to ask the prices of these miracle products....but we can imagine .

This new range is meant to be used with a special facial, which uses a machine a special light machine. There are three products to use at home in between facials.

This new range is meant to be used with a special facial, which uses a machine a special light machine. There are three products to use at home in between facials.

I've just looked them up on the Elemis website and the cost is astronomical!

BIOTEC Skin Energising Cleanser - 200ml - £39.50

BIOTEC Skin Energising Day Cream - 30ml - £75

BIOTEC Skin Energising Night Cream - 30ml - £85

You can buy all three in a set for £179.50

I can't see many buying this....at least not me.....totally out of my price range no matter how good it is!

I might just energise my skin with a slap in the face - wow, that's a lot of buck for your muck!! I have just treated myself to a less than half-price Decleor micellar oil off Perfume-Click. They also have/had £40 worth of Eve Lom cleanser for less than £6.

Latest posts

Back