Elemis Christmas TSV 2/12/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If you really want it Fulhamphil then treat yourself if you've got an unexpected windfall, but before you do ask yourself 1) do I really want it or am I just curious about the body oil, and 2) do I really need it? You could wait and try something else maybe......

Just checked my lottery ticket - won £10. That would almost cover the first easy pay - perhaps it's a sign that I should get the tsv. Would like to try the new body oil. The rest is a bit superfluous, tho' would get used up in the end - probably! Shall I or Shan't I?

This is what you're buying into Phil....

image.jpg

Yes, not quite the BA First Class Lounge at Heathrow is it? That is a 'lifestyle' I would rather not buy into. I've come to my senses - money is safe.

Indeed. The ikea furniture, the mucky looking soft furnishings, and what looks like Ken Dodds tickling stick laid provocatively across the bed... Err I mean "treatment couch".

image.jpg

I've come to my senses about this set too. If Elemis only offers 'great value sets' on QVC then I'd jump on it in a second, but it seems like Elemis is always discounted with free gifts all over the beauty websites like Beauty Expert, Timetospa etc..I feel like especially the last couple of years, its selling point has been on 'value'. Elemis often give out 15ml PCMC as gwps and if you are lucky you can get your hands on a few. I agree that EH is tempting but dangerous, especially with 'buy more save more'. All in all I won't be buying:)

I had to cancel a weekend stay at a spa recently that would have cost £240 ( BBD)and on top of that I would have spent more on at least a treatment there (just one Elemis treatment is £70 ).
Then more on lunch and tea and drinks.
So I thought I will get this TSV and have it at home ....pretending I am having a treatment at spa.

Indeed. The ikea furniture, the mucky looking soft furnishings, and what looks like Ken Dodds tickling stick laid provocatively across the bed... Err I mean "treatment couch".

View attachment 8399

Mucky looking for sure. Looks like she got the whole lot from a charity shop - via Ikea - for under £25.

78,000 gone says Julia at the top of the 11pm hour. Don't reckon it will sell out now. Suspect they will be a bit disappointed with the sales, even tho' they have still shifted a shed load.

I had to cancel a weekend stay at a spa recently that would have cost £240 ( BBD)and on top of that I would have spent more on at least a treatment there (just one Elemis treatment is £70 ).
Then more on lunch and tea and drinks.
So I thought I will get this TSV and have it at home ....pretending I am having a treatment at spa.

If you're going to an Elemis Spa it might be worthwhile to check www.timetospa.co.uk

In their Spa Offers section,they have several offers available for their salons in the UK,Europe & worldwide.

For the fabulous Johnstown House Hotel in the Rep of Ire,they have three offers available normally costing 70-110e but if you book quoting timetospa,you get them for 50e which is a good deal.

Last year I went with my two dd's & had a Visible Brilliance facial,normal price is 90e & I got it for 50e which I was well pleased with.

If you're going to an Elemis Spa it might be worthwhile to check www.timetospa.co.uk

In their Spa Offers section,they have several offers available for their salons in the UK,Europe & worldwide.

For the fabulous Johnstown House Hotel in the Rep of Ire,they have three offers available normally costing 70-110e but if you book quoting timetospa,you get them for 50e which is a good deal.

Last year I went with my two dd's & had a Visible Brilliance facial,normal price is 90e & I got it for 50e which I was well pleased with.
Thank you, Marzy:bear:

leave it for a bit and it will be on introductory price and i would imagine still have the buy more offer still available

Yesterday was the hardest sell I've seen in ages. Very little info on the contents of the kit. The majority of time was spent discussing the value, easy pay, buy more save more. and reduced p and. p if you order more than one.

They started the TSV early, perhaps intending to show it again at 1 am!!!!

I bought one, I wanted one, no amount of arm twisting or begging was going to make me buy any more.

Latest posts

Back