Elemis Christmas TSV 2/12/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, I got tempted and even considered buying two, but in the end couldn't justify spending almost 100 quid on skincare, as wasn't fussed about the bath things. Really pleased with my will power, as checked account and the last time I bought anything was the last LG TSV, and that was exactly 3 months ago!

So I think I might splurge on the EH, the Mally and the upcoming LG TSVs.

Same here I was dipping in almost all day (amused by the hard sell), I nearly went for it a few times but then remembered how much I still have in my "secret stash". I feel quite smug now but I am eying up the Emma Hardie one this week - any thoughts on whether it's any good?
I am trying to go through the big brands offerings at the mo and I am actually using PCMC but I am undecided on it as yet. I am a big C&P fan but like the recent threads mentioned the eucalyptus small just isn't there anymore and I am worried about the quality. I am now regretting selling the Decleor cleanser on ebay to get some of my outlay back.

I dithered all day but didn't buy because I really do want to stick to my plan to use up the Elemis I have and then try Immortelle. I do love PCMC but having hit 50 my skin has suddenly become very dry so trying Immortelle makes sense as I've tried it in the past and it was too much for my "normal" skin.

And if I decide to come back there's always an offer on PCMC somewhere. And it means I'm not saddled with bath stuff I don't need that I then have to use up come what may.

I have never been so strong willed in my life!

Same here I was dipping in almost all day (amused by the hard sell), I nearly went for it a few times but then remembered how much I still have in my "secret stash". I feel quite smug now but I am eying up the Emma Hardie one this week - any thoughts on whether it's any good?
I am trying to go through the big brands offerings at the mo and I am actually using PCMC but I am undecided on it as yet. I am a big C&P fan but like the recent threads mentioned the eucalyptus small just isn't there anymore and I am worried about the quality. I am now regretting selling the Decleor cleanser on ebay to get some of my outlay back.

I have only tried the Moringa balm that EH does and really like it,was encouraged to try it as the reviews seemed so good,so I will be giving it a go if it is a reasonable price and the 12p postage and packing makes it more tempting x

I can't believe I didn't buy it either!! I was out all day yesterday and promptly fell asleep on the sofa when I got in past 7, waking at 11. I went straight to bed without logging on, but did have a fleeting panic just before midnight that this was my last change. It soon passed though and I awoke this morning feeling very proud of ones self ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I have only tried the Moringa balm that EH does and really like it,was encouraged to try it as the reviews seemed so good,so I will be giving it a go if it is a reasonable price and the 12p postage and packing makes it more tempting x
I love EH night cream and the Light Lotion that were in last TSV. I also love am/pm moisturiser and eye serum from starter kit. Not overly keen on Moringa Balm.
Love her facial cloth too, ruined a few of them.

Do you think this is the most TSVs they have ever sold ?

i doubt it. i think tsv's have to be special. a really good deal for loyal customers and not toooooo many deals all year round. iemember the days when there was only one big tsv for each beauty range, the two now there are loads.

It's MB's loss though,how they can do without QVC I'll never know.

Their shops are always empty,the only one that ever has customers is their Outlet store in Co Kildare.

They never have Eucalyptus shower gel though,only ever available in sets,I've even given my phone number to them in case it ever comes in :call:

That was my favourite too. They are owned by a Japanese company.

Kanebo is Japanese and makes very very little money, in fact pulled out on stores in the UK altogether(still online and only in Harrods), but its backed by the Japanese government who support it financially. Yes, really.

We have three,yes three MBs in Belfast two stand alone stores and in House of Fraser. So if they are losing money no way would they be paying the rates and rent on city centre property.

I used to hear they were a total bitch to work for, that was before the Japanese buy out.

Oh my Elemis TSV should be with me today, its with the courier.

regent street is my nearest and thats usually empty as well can you believe it .. there was a really snotty guy not in the reagent street store who when i said to him that qvc did good business for molton brown he said they dont need qvc as they have very good far east countries that buy stuff by the truckload and not just the soap. molton brown do luxury cashmere goods costing hundreds of pounds and fine leather goods also.
even hinting that qvc was too downmarket for qvc. how rude was that. i love the eucalyptus too specially when i am feeling a bit flu like!

When QVC were selling MB there would have been significantly less viewers. Think how many TSV's they'd shift now! I went for last years Elemis but wasn't interested in this one as it's only the skincare I use. There are plenty bath smellies to be bought elsewhere for a fraction of the price.

Latest posts

Back