Elemis Christmas TSV 2/12/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When QVC were selling MB there would have been significantly less viewers. Think how many TSV's they'd shift now! I went for last years Elemis but wasn't interested in this one as it's only the skincare I use. There are plenty bath smellies to be bought elsewhere for a fraction of the price.

i dont do a any of beauty tsv's but i like it when its a bit mixed as this one was. i will give my friend the skincare which she loves but cant afford anymore and gift myself the bath goodies. i quite like the sound of the bath/shower stuff makes a change from my l'occitane suff. i maust agree that the bath stuff available in the shops have gone up a lot in quality as the copy a lot of the high end stuff.

Mine has arrived. All perfect. Don't like the Dry Oil, but didn't expect to. Very clogging, but jasmine and I don't get on and this is big on the jasmine. I already promised to someone anyway.

Does the shower stuff that was in the TSV ... which I didn't buy ... smell the same as the milk bath? I'm using the frangipani shower gel at the minute. A lurker from my stash. It's nice but I wouldn't pay full price for it. The one thing I really miss from my Elemis kits is the Milk Bath. Ridiculous price for a body lotion though.

Where is Keeleys salon. I heard she had hopped it to Northern Cyprus, a country not recognised by the UK!!

Does the shower stuff that was in the TSV ... which I didn't buy ... smell the same as the milk bath? I'm using the frangipani shower gel at the minute. A lurker from my stash. It's nice but I wouldn't pay full price for it. The one thing I really miss from my Elemis kits is the Milk Bath. Ridiculous price for a body lotion though.

The quiet mind is nothing like frangipani or milk bath
I miss Milk Bath in the TSV's as well

regent street is my nearest and thats usually empty as well can you believe it .. there was a really snotty guy not in the reagent street store who when i said to him that qvc did good business for molton brown he said they dont need qvc as they have very good far east countries that buy stuff by the truckload and not just the soap. molton brown do luxury cashmere goods costing hundreds of pounds and fine leather goods also.
even hinting that qvc was too downmarket for qvc. how rude was that. i love the eucalyptus too specially when i am feeling a bit flu like!

I love it when shop assistants turn their noses up at QVC! Just how much dosh do they earn then that means they can afford to pay the highest prices for things. As I have said before, I'm sure, I can afford to buy Molten Brown in their stores and used to do so. However I prefer to get the best price I can find where possible. Sometimes (but by no means always) that is from QVC. Sometimes its Amazon. Sometimes its the high street. I know a few people who have a lot of money, they want for nothing but it makes me smile to see the wife nit picking over a few pounds when she finds a better price for what she wants. Truly wealthy people don't turn their noses up at WHERE you buy something.

MB was nice but not so nice that I will buy it now the fab TSV's have stopped.

Really glad you like your elemis! Still waiting foe 12 Dec for my treat.

I don't get why people are sniffy about QVC. I was introduced to QVC by my posh-bird mate who let me in on "her secret". She still fools me with her diamonique! Even though I know she shops at QVC!!

I started shopping to get good prices on PCMC and Liz Earle. I just didn't stop there.

So does Keeley live in Tamworth or North Cyprus? I thought now she flies in, celebrity like to do her shows.

mine's just arrived. All lovely but the smell of the body oil is really really strong, not keen at all. Be careful getting the stopper out of the oil i just broke a nail grr. The bag is a gorgeous colour and a good size.
Hope everyone gets theirs soon.

mine's just arrived. All lovely but the smell of the body oil is really really strong, not keen at all. Be careful getting the stopper out of the oil i just broke a nail grr. The bag is a gorgeous colour and a good size.
Hope everyone gets theirs soon.

just got mine like you said the bag is lovely quality and a nice size. dont know what i am going to do with the stopper when i get it off i'll keep it off. i know i will enjoy using all the bath stuff really gorgeous. now to add some yankee samplers and tarts to it and a l'occitane handcream and soap.

The Nourishing Shower Cream does smell like the Milk Bath. Quiet Mind is lavender based.

Keeley has salons in Tamworth and North Cyprus and lives there. She flies back for the QVC shows and some clients at her salon.

i have put the body oil on properly maybe its me but the headyness of the jasmine is a bit old fashioned a bit avon of the 70's.. the bath elixir is much nicer very perfumed

I am not a fan of the Milk Bath, preferred the Pure Retreat. I really like the Nourishing Shower Cream though. But love the Quiet Mind.

Ye gods the dry oil is very very heady with the jasmine and ylang ylang. I will say it would really annoy me if I used it, I don't like perfumes with these notes.

Glad to hear those who bought the elemis tsv are enjoying it. Good on qvc for delivering early for a change. Has gobby safely left the country yet?

I am not a fan of the Milk Bath, preferred the Pure Retreat. I really like the Nourishing Shower Cream though. But love the Quiet Mind.

Ye gods the dry oil is very very heady with the jasmine and ylang ylang. I will say it would really annoy me if I used it, I don't like perfumes with these notes.

I stink and i only tried a tiny bit. its very overpowering.

The Nourishing Shower Cream does smell like the Milk Bath. Quiet Mind is lavender based.

Keeley has salons in Tamworth and North Cyprus and lives there. She flies back for the QVC shows and some clients at her salon.

Thanks Donna. I knew there was one. Might try that at some point.

Sorry Tinekerbelle I was just thinking of the Quiet Mind, not the shower cream
which I love :heart:

Mine hasnt arrived yet but doesnt sound like I am going to like the oil which is a shame
Luckily I didnt buy it for the oil, I use the pro radiance and PCMC every day so still good value

Latest posts

Back