Elemis Christmas TSV 2/12/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've never used the pro radiance cleaner. Can i have your opinions on it please .

I've had the cleanser in previous kits in full size and have never been overly impressed by it however I got a small tube as part of a recent GWP and using a smaller amount makes it nicer to use.

i dont even know whats in it i know it has the cleanser and pcmc and the dry oil which sounds gross i want an oily oil... what else is in the kit please

I really like rhe PR cleanser, can use on my (sensitive) eyes, and much prefer to either C &P or Decleor versions, both of which caused breakouts. I use the Elemis either with Clarisonic Mia or pinch DH's muslins (he swears by C & P). I also tried the Emma Hardie Moringa Balm but now only use for lis, particularly dry areas (as a balm not cleanser) or to remove particularly stubborn waterproof mascara.

Boffy its not a proper dry oil, a la the Avon one. Think they mean its not overly greasy?????

Full size Pro Rad Cleanser
30mls PCMC
Full size Rose Exfo
Full size Quiet Mind Bath
Full size Nourishing Shower Cream

Oh and its going live at 8pm tonight in the Christmas Gift Show with John Barrowman!

Last edited:
No not made especially as the balm version did hit the counters as a limited edition. So though it does say especially for QVC, it will be on counter in the new year sometime.

I was talking to a Elemis SA today and she was excited about it coming out next year.

i have to apologise to my friend in advance (silently of coure) but i will pinch the bath goodies. cant believe the shower cream is in it as well. elemis and qvc have excelled themselves.

l'occitane take note

Ordered two yesterday, one for me and one for a treat for my mum who is under a lot of stress at the moment. Never tried Elemis properly before and it was bath stuff I was interested in, but I would like to try the PR and PCMC. Will see how I get on with it anyway.

I got a card from QVC a few days ago about this Elemis TSV, I am undecided, I love Elemis, I have quite a few to finish, but this offer seems really good value for money and I do want to try the dry oil. Decisions, decisions..............aaaarrrrhhhhh

MrM has ordered 4 for me so that I have a year's supply of PCMC. I also love the Gentle Rose Exfoliator and get along with the cleanser (though I do prefer Lime Blossom Balancing Cleanser). We will all use the bath things and I like the sound of the oil so this kit is a winner for once with us all.

i confess to treating myself to one as i do think it is great value and like what is in it,but the hype around it does make me laugh,it is skincare not the holy grail,Q seem to treat it like the great MB ones we had a few years ago which had far more universal appeal imo,bet Keeley is rubbing her hands in glee and after all the news about LE may be thinking the will get a few converts,am such a cynic!

Speaking of MB, I love how I'm seeing Molton Brown adverts all over this site now that the Q ones no longer show.. hee hee

People still ask on the QVC Facebook page to bring MB back. How many times to people have to explain, MB does not want to return to QVC.

We did bitch towards the end of MB's time at QVC how the TSVs were all the same, they stopped putting skincare in them and it was always Heavenly Gingerlily. I had gallons of the stuff at one point.

Great value but have stock piles from the last Debenhams deal and still have some of the last tsvs. So it's a no for me this time.

It is good value for money but they keep pushing that's its cheaper than the 30ml PCMC which it is but that's not the cheapest way of buying PCMC. I am seriously dithering though but I had planned to change to Immortelle once is finished my stockpile of PCMC.

Dither, dither.

Well, I am working through my stockpile of LE, (very little left now) but have since found some high street stuff I like; naked skin at Superdrug and planning to try the vitamin E cleanser from Superdrug. But now I am seriously tempted by this Elemis TSV, and not just one set, but 2! Does every one who uses the cleanser and PCMC think it's good for dry 40 yearvold skin?

It is good value for money but they keep pushing that's its cheaper than the 30ml PCMC which it is but that's not the cheapest way of buying PCMC. I am seriously dithering though but I had planned to change to Immortelle once is finished my stockpile of PCMC.

Dither, dither.

Same here Tinks - I had planned to return (completely) to REN once current stuff was gone (which it has, I'm scraping the bottom of jars here! lol) but like you I'm now dithering.....I do like the bath stuff, the cleanser is good for removing make-up/ground in garden grime etc. & I do love the shower whatsit, I even shave my legs with it.......!
Pathetic, truly pathetic.....! :doh: :confused:

Latest posts

Back