Elemis Christmas TSV 2/12/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love it too, the smell is devine but I think it's very rich so can understand why peaple don't like the feeling it leaves after using it.

Capirossi, I like both exfoliators, I find each has their own merits, yes the rose is slightler milder in effect but has a lovely smell and I find skin buff doesn't foam up the same as the rose.

It's a nice kit but I don't know if I can justify it this year :(

I only use the Pro Radiance to remove full makeup, it will even take off waterproof mascara.

Only need a small amount, leave on for about 30 seconds and then remove with a muslin cloth. Wham Bam face totally clean.

My roseaca does not like C&P and I have never tried the Decleor but you cannot use it round your eyes it seems.

Agree the Elemis Radiance cleanser dissolves make up effortlessly. I'd expect the eucalyptus in spit & polish wouldn't be good for many skin sensitivities such as rosacea, and if the time came when I coudn't use C&P I'd switch to the Elemis one.

Jude xx

Agree the Elemis Radiance cleanser dissolves make up effortlessly. I'd expect the eucalyptus in spit & polish wouldn't be good for many skin sensitivities such as rosacea, and if the time came when I coudn't use C&P I'd switch to the Elemis one.

Jude xx

I agree,well said, I get eczema round my eyes & have to be very careful what i use,LE and Elemis are the only products I seem to be able to use that never upsets my skin, even decleor has irritated my skin in the past and i like their stuff x

Just the order early email for this TSV. I have ordered mine to save me staying up on Saturday night!

Just ordered 201209 item number

Okay, it would not work online or QCut so I just phoned and got my easy pay etc.

People are ordering 4!!!!

So looks like this will be one TSV which will sell out.

Last edited:
Yes, that is the link. I actually found mine with a email from QVC, with check out the Elemis shop on their website.

The details are up on the Elemis Facebook page, not Keeley's

Of course QVC and Keeley are still doing the slow reveal!!!!!:tongue:

I got the email to buy early but you dont need the link because
if you type in the item number 201209 it comes up with the EP and at the TSV price
which means you can get your cashback as well

My only problem is I havent bought anything in November (which is a record for me)
and dont want to spoil my record by buying this in November

i just bought one for my dear friend who has been a rock and loves elemis her skin looks really good but she cant afford it and 4 easy pays. i wonder if i will get a ticket for the beauty bash now i made a beauty purchase lol

Just ordered mine - Thursday. Status is 'in progress' and I got the TSV price. Did not want to miss out!!!

Latest posts

Back