Elemis Christmas TSV 15/11/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I find the scents in Elemis very hit and miss.

I really like the Quiet Mind. I like Revitalise Me. I like the Pro Collagen Cleansing Balm. I liked the Tranquil Touch... a range that seems to have all but disappeared. It had a rather woody scent to it (patchouli, and other woody ingredients).

I'm more ambivalent about other scents in the range that I've smelled... especially as they've moved increasingly to intense florals.

I dislike their original handcream (very heady white flower scent, and a really claggy texture). Anyone remember the overpowering Evening Blooms Body Oil?

Having tested out the Sweet Orchid body lotion sample - rather than jump in the shower, I just applied another scented body cream over the top - equally strong but one I like: Clarins Eau Ressourcant which is very floral as well, but more rosey. Before I drowned it out, I will say that the texture of the body lotion is lovely. It sinks in really quickly with no greasy residue, or that clammy feeling you can get when a cream just sits on the surface. It made my skin feel wonderful... so whether or not you go for the new fragrance, or stick with the frangipani, it will feel lovely, I'm sure.

TSV on Web now!

Elemis 6 Piece Sensational Skin Collection
Item no 209294
QVC Price £68.00
Special price £41.96
P&P £4.95

Buy more and save £4.00 on every additional item.
4 Easy Pay instalments of £10.49, plus P&P

A six-piece set including three body care sensations in your choice of fragrance, plus skincare favourites Pro-Collagen Marine Cream, Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm and Soothing Apricot Toner. Indulge yourself or a friend in the luxury of Elemis, or divide the collection up to treat a number of lucky ladies.

Select your scent - Frangipani Monoi's infusion of exotic Tahitian monoi oil, a blend of tiare flowers soaked in coprah oil, is fragranced with frangipani flowers to leave skin feeling beautifully soft, supple and delicately scented. New and currently only available at QVC, the Sweet Orchid option heralds the worldwide launch of three new products - a shower cream, body cream, and hand and nail cream - all fragranced with an aromatic scent of oriental orchid, sweet vanilla, sandalwood and citrus.

For you, or a friend - complete with an elegant silver tote bag, this set would make a thoughtful gift for someone you think would love Elemis, or for those who already do! The collection could also be divided and used for luxurious stocking fillers.

Contains (a choice of):
Sweet Orchid:
1 x Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm (50g; new special size) - this award-winning, deep-cleansing balm is designed to sweep away make-up and daily dirt and grime, absorb excess oil on the surface of the skin and remove impurities without stripping or drying the skin. It features a signature blend of nine essential oils: geranium, lavender, chamomile, eucalyptus, ho wood, orange, menthol and clove; blended with British-grown oil seed crops including starflower, elderberry and optimega oils, perfectly fused with mimosa, rose wax and algae padina pavonica. Awarded Best Newcomer in the 2013 QVC UK Customer Beauty Awards, and Best Prestige Everyday Facial Skincare Product in the 2014 CEW Beauty Awards
1 x Soothing Apricot Toner (200ml; full size) - ideally suited to all skin types, including sensitive, delicate or hormonal skin, this alcohol-free, gentle toner can be spritzed onto your face after cleansing, or applied to cotton pads for a soothing eye treatment. Contains extracts of apricot, quillaja wood and sweet betty flower
1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml; special size) - in limited edition silver packaging created to celebrate Elemis' 25th anniversary. Winner for the last four years running of the QVC UK Customer Beauty Awards for Best Moisturiser, Pro-Collagen Marine Cream is designed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and increase hydration. Contains a trio of algae: padina pavonica, chlorella and porphyridium, blended with rose, mimosa absolute and ginkgo biloba
1 x Sweet Orchid Shower Cream (200ml; full size) NEW - a delicate shower cream formulated to leave skin soft and soothed. Blended with aromatic and refreshing notes of orchid, vanilla, sandalwood and lemon
1 x Sweet Orchid Body Cream (100ml; special size) NEW - designed to intensely hydrate your skin, leaving it soft and smooth. Contains a blend of natural oils, including Japanese stone orchid and japonica
1 x Sweet Orchid Hand & Nail Cream (20ml; travel size) NEW - with a lightweight texture ideal for dry or dehydrated skin, this cream helps to leave your hands hydrated and softened. Packed with therapeutic oils including japonica and cherry seed oil
1 x silver tote bag

Or

Frangipani Monoi:
1 x Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm (50g; new special size)
1 x Soothing Apricot Toner (200ml; full size)
1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream Silver Limited Edition (30ml; special size)
1 x Frangipani Monoi Shower Cream (200ml; full size) - this formula gently lathers, leaving skin feeling cleansed, hydrated, soft and delicately scented
1 x Frangipani Monoi Body Cream (100ml; special size) - helps to soften the skin, leaving it silky smooth. Enriched with macadamia oil and lipid-rich sesame oil
1 x Jasmine & Rose Hand & Nail Cream (20ml; travel size) - a hydrating cream with a fragrant blend of jasmine and rose. Formulated with argan oil, Abyssinian oil, and jasmine and white lotus flower milk
1 x silver tote bag

http://www.qvcuk.com/Elemis-6-Piece...html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-88-_-209294

My Mum used Zoflora a lot, very concentrated just a few drops in hot water(she used Lavender, Carnation or Bouquet only), I like to add a drop of bleach in my mix. :mysmilie_59:

I am with maymorganlondon, loved the Quiet Mind and sad they have discontinued it. Though the shower cream is staying.

Since they are doing bought more save more with this TSV, must be a hell of a lot.

I thought that advanced warning for the TSV wasn't allowed now? Seems they make the rules up as they go along but I love to know so I'm glad it's not completely abolished.

I think up to now, all the TSVs have been online earlier than they actually should have been.

I notice DF is doing a webchat tonight about this and other stuff. The sycophants will be out in force and posting their backside kissing comments on there yuk. It`s enough to put you off Elemis for life ( not that I was ever on it ! ) but I hope those who enjoy it, like the new fragrance.

OK made the decision. I have absolutely no reason whatsoever to buy this TSV. The products I like, I have more than enough already. The new products I fancied trying and was tempted to buy to try have now been tried with the sachet of body cream and am no longer driven to get.

I didn't purchase last xmas either so I know I can do it. I just need to not get caught up in the hype/ hard sell. Will make sure I'm busy on Sunday.

OK made the decision. I have absolutely no reason whatsoever to buy this TSV. The products I like, I have more than enough already. The new products I fancied trying and was tempted to buy to try have now been tried with the sachet of body cream and am no longer driven to get.

I didn't purchase last xmas either so I know I can do it. I just need to not get caught up in the hype/ hard sell. Will make sure I'm busy on Sunday.

I'm so with you! I did buy last year, but the sense-talkers on this forum made me take a long hard look at my Elemis stash. I've arranged to be out all day Sunday...

I'm so with you! I did buy last year, but the sense-talkers on this forum made me take a long hard look at my Elemis stash. I've arranged to be out all day Sunday...

Well, you could still buy today ... or tomorrow ... :devil:

Well, you could still buy today ... or tomorrow ... :devil:

la-la-la not listening you evil temptress :mysmilie_13:

I've bought the men's kit that was mentioned on the card that came with the free sample of vileness (my opinion) which is the sweet orchid.

I'm becoming less and less tolerant of strongly perfumed stuff, recently. I can't be doing with the almond delicious hands fragrance from L'Occitane... in the shower oil it disperses quite quickly - not so the hand cream!

I think it is all very individual with fragrances. The ones I like might be stinkers for others... But what strongly perfumed products is concerned, I agree with you.

I am fairly new to Elemis and think that a TSV like this, as well as the one with the British Botanicals, is a nice opportunity to try different products which are almost all new to me anyway. So *whisper* Team Orchid!

Latest posts

Back