elemis 400ml cleanser & toner

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Normal

Can anyone tell me what the consistency of the cleanser is please?
The one I currently use is quite thick, which I like, but I'm not sure if the elemis is 'runnier' and more milky.
Many thanks in advance.

Stardust, I use the normal/combo duo and the cleanser is neither really thick or milky in texture but it probably depends on the option you choose they must be all different. Which skin type are you?
I find this duo perfect for my middle age "doesnt know if its oily or dry or sensitive" complexion.

Thanks Shushkin!

I've got a fairly sensitive skin and use Trilogy at the moment, which is really thick and creamy, but the price of the Elemis seems too good to miss.

The only thing I would be worried about though are the parabens in it which Trilogy don't use.

Thanks to every one who has said hello. Have been coming on and reading threads for a couple of weeks, But never got round to joining, But finally have so thanks for all the hellos & glad you all got your elemis sets like some one said at that price it would be rude not to.lol

Can anyone tell me what the sensitive is like? :33: Rich, more for dryish skin? I'm sensitive, but combination/oily. Put one in the basket anyway.

:welcome: Kara, anymore useful finds like that, be sure to post!!!!

:doggie:

mad4gems i will.But dont hold out to much hope i usually never find bargains or i hear about them when there all gone.lol. but am hoping with a bargain like that an hour in to 2009 maybe this will be my year of the bargains lol

Last edited:
Welcome to st.com kara and please feel free to post any other bargains you find. :lol: Always appreciated! :)

The sensitive is chamomile and quite rich texture, its more about if you skin is sensitive rather than dry I think. The toner is so gentle you can use it as eye compresses. I love the combi one but since my skin has gone sensitive bought that one. Using the Rose one at the moment and its really nice too. I still use the lavender toner to be honest and am fine with it.

Wonder if QVC are stratching their heads wondering why the big rush on this product?:33:

Can anyone tell me what the sensitive is like? :33: Rich, more for dryish skin? I'm sensitive, but combination/oily. Put one in the basket anyway.

I've got oily skin on my T-zone and the skin on my cheeks is prone to sensitivity - no dryness at all. I've been using the Elemis sensitive cleanser and toner for years now, and can't see that ever changing.

Thanks Shushkin!

I've got a fairly sensitive skin and use Trilogy at the moment, which is really thick and creamy, but the price of the Elemis seems too good to miss.

The only thing I would be worried about though are the parabens in it which Trilogy don't use.

Yep, Stardust, the parabens... a real turn-off to me. Anyway, I'm a soap-and-water girl. I know that is a cardinal sin in some beauty circles, but this girl can't help it!! Happy New Year to you all, by the way!! :1:

I'm glad that you gals who have ordered have got such a bargain but I am a tad miffed as I got this set on a 3 easy pay deal thingy about 6 weeks ago and it was the full price plus nearly £4.50 postage.
I'm just off to sob quietly in a corner somewhere...

I'm glad that you gals who have ordered have got such a bargain but I am a tad miffed as I got this set on a 3 easy pay deal thingy about 6 weeks ago and it was the full price plus nearly £4.50 postage.
I'm just off to sob quietly in a corner somewhere...

What a bugga Puss, I hate it when that happens. I wonder if it's been a monumental mistake on QVC's part, or whether they're going to stop selling Elemis, can't think of another explanation for such a drastic reduction in price.

:doggie:

I think I'll email them and ask what's going on. I suppose it could just be that they are not going to stock these sizes from now on but it would be a decent gesture to contact people who paid the full whack for the set so recently and give a refund of the difference. My Gawd, what am I saying? This is QVC we are talking about here...

I think I'll email them and ask what's going on. I suppose it could just be that they are not going to stock these sizes from now on but it would be a decent gesture to contact people who paid the full whack for the set so recently and give a refund of the difference. My Gawd, what am I saying? This is QVC we are talking about here...

You'll be popular on here if you alert them to a mistake and they pull the plug on everyone's orders :3:

You'll be popular on here if you alert them to a mistake and they pull the plug on everyone's orders :3:

trust me on this it is a big mistake but they did something like this on a craft item when it was brand new and aload of us on crafttelly.com ordered it and many other people and it took them at least a week to notice that mistake and yet they still honoured the lower price.

so what i`m saying is get your orders in now while its at this price

I've sent an email to the Customer Services team. I don't think it's a mistake at all and I'm sure that the lower price which is listed will remain whilst stocks last.
I think that they will be getting a lot of emails from disgruntled customers who so recently paid out £53.95 including £4.95 p&p for something now available at a vastly reduced price. If I remember rightly, the set was also part of the Elemis TSV day on a 3 easypay deal and no doubt a lot of people purchased it then thinking it was the best way to get these lauded salon sizes.
I think it's a touch on the disingenuous side myself and I eagerly anticipate their reply.

They'll still be making a profit, which makes you realise the enormous margins they have on skincare.

Didn't go for it myself as I don't like the cleanser.

I've sent an email to the Customer Services team. I don't think it's a mistake at all and I'm sure that the lower price which is listed will remain whilst stocks last.
I think that they will be getting a lot of emails from disgruntled customers who so recently paid out £53.95 including £4.95 p&p for something now available at a vastly reduced price. If I remember rightly, the set was also part of the Elemis TSV day on a 3 easypay deal and no doubt a lot of people purchased it then thinking it was the best way to get these lauded salon sizes.
I think it's a touch on the disingenuous side myself and I eagerly anticipate their reply.

I think this will be an interesting one. Even if at at OTO price it would be no where near this deal. I have kept my order comformation email incase they decide to change it.

I'll post about what they say in their response to me as soon as I get a reply.

Latest posts

Back