Elemis - 03/03/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Going to stick my neck out here, and say perhaps this TSV will be higher than we are all guessing. Remember the one the other year which was nearly £70? Well as I said the Intro Price is usually only a few pounds more than the TSV price as the norm. So if it is £70+ at Intro, then we may be looking at the £67 or £68 mark!!!!!

I know Elemis prices have gone up.

So the moisturisers are around the £50 and £55 mark I think. The Rad cleanser is around £30 now and the eye serum is £36. The of course whatever they say the 15mls lifting mask ml for ml is.

Wasn't that impressed with the eye cream from a former tsv but if the price is around £63, it'll be worth it for the moisturisers and the cleanser. I'll sell the other stuff on ebay.

There have been two previous TSVs with eye treatments in them - this isn't the one from the later of the two that didn't get good reviews, this is the earlier one which imo is quite good especially for the morning after the night before situations! Friend of mine trialled it with her girlfriends on a hen do and it was very popular.

I quite like the pro-collagen advanced eye treatment. If the price, including p&p, is nearer 70 than 60, I probably will not bother.

£70 sounds a bit steep but I use PCMC and Pro Radiance
every day so still good value and the Night Cream almost costs that on its own

I'm still on my quest to find someone who has actually paid full price £48-£49 for the 30ml pot of PCMC.

Note on Keeleys face book page they are presenting their new cleansing balm - I'm thinking this is jumping on the bandwagon - how many different types of cleansers do they do now?
Traditional wipe off with toner
Foaming
Radiance - hot on the heels of liz Earle
Prob others now we've got balm - ? Eve lom ? Emma hardie
Wonder if they've got to be used with the mitts ?
Don't think they do a cleansing water yet - but if it sells lads for someone else watch this space
SCEPTICAL - me!!

Yes but is anyone in "planet real world" going to actually pay that for it?? Bit like the PCMC, Keeley & Q presenters bang on about the prices individualy but they're always the same staples that are in the TSV's, so in reality no one who watches Q pays the RRP anyway.
Oh yes, then there's the various online retailers that slash a lot of the Elemis prices anyway & offer yet more kits usually at much lower average prices per item.

It's the same with gatineau and their melatoge-wotsit. Who ever pays the full price? I always work out how much it would cost me, which is nothing like the prices they quote as I virtually never pay full price for the basics such as moisturiser or cleanser :call:

'thebeautyroom.co.uk' is generally the best place to get Gatineau - some of them are bogofs it's where I buy the Refreshing Cleansing Cream.

The one at the beauty bash was huge (size of SBC body cream) but I suspect that's too much to hope for lol

So the Internet says that 105g equates to 105ml - that's 25% of the size of the SBC body butter

Don't worry I didn't know that Autumn I just asked one of those Internet gizmos to convert grams into mls lol

Latest posts

Back