Elemis - 03/03/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Never bought elemis I think now I am getting older I will give it a go . :nod:

Before the Elemis girlies come to collect them in their truck lol.

Rang CS re Elemis TSV. According to cs it contains 150ml pro radiance cleanser, 30ml PCONC, 30ml PCMC (doesn't say if it't the blue pot or not) 15 ml Pro collagen advanced eye serum and 15 mls pro collagen quartz lifting mask.

Thanks for posting this Tangle foot. I'll be passing. MrM bought me 4 of the previous TSVs so that I'd have a stock pile of PCMC so consequently I have a stockpile of the cleanser as well. Am glad cos I use the products in the last TSV more than these. We never used to get another one containing PCMC so soon after the Christmas one though did we?

Just out of interest did anyone buy the large cleanser and toner with the bliss caps 203030? It didn't come with pumps but Keeley posted on FB that they should have been included, and would be sent out. So I waited and having heard nothing contacted CS at Q and they said that because the bottles were a new design they didn't come with pumps. Erm no they are the same packaging as before, so I've emailed Elemis to see if they could help. Anyone here buy them and did you get the pumps?

I bought it when it was a tsv, this time last year and got the pumps with it.

I've been fobbed off by QVC before about problems with an Elemis order. I persisted with my complaint and CS ended up refunding the cost of the original kit and sending me a new one free of charge.

Having a think about the 3p p&p, wonder if it will be a surprise thing on certain items and the TSV is included?????

Cannot see how they will do 3 easy pay and 3p p&p on all items shown.

Just out of interest did anyone buy the large cleanser and toner with the bliss caps 203030? It didn't come with pumps but Keeley posted on FB that they should have been included, and would be sent out. So I waited and having heard nothing contacted CS at Q and they said that because the bottles were a new design they didn't come with pumps. Erm no they are the same packaging as before, so I've emailed Elemis to see if they could help. Anyone here buy them and did you get the pumps?

I saw this being aired on the beauty channel yesterday with Alison and Keeley. AY questioned if there were pumps with the kit and Keeley said yes there should be pumps in the kit. I'd post on Keeley's Fb page again that you still haven't received the pumps. I'd also post on Elemis's FB page and see if they can send some out to you. The nonsense about change of bottles is just fobbing off rollocks from Q's CS. Good luck!

Ooh, this is damn near my perfect Elemis tsv!! No monoi crap
for a start! If I was still living in London I'd be ordering a
few, depending on price of course. Now that I need to add on
p & p to Oz i'm a bit more limited.

I agree, Donna. I'd much prefer a bag to a mitt which l'd never use. l can't get on with them at all.

Looks lovely - can't wait for this one - I want to buy the new cleansing balm too if available on the day, does anybody know how much the balm is going to be? - thanks

Yes, another one who looked at the first photo.

Yeah!!!!! A bag.

I am going to guess around £50 TSV price and of course the famous £6+ postage or course it be the 3p??????

Latest posts

Back