Easiyo TSV 29/4/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've found Holand and Barratt the cheapest place to buy, especially when they have the promotional offers on.

H+ B is the most expensive place to buy easiyo. It is never in the penny sale, and I have only seen it on the buy one get one half price offer, once.

H+ B is the most expensive place to buy easiyo. It is never in the penny sale, and I have only seen it on the buy one get one half price offer, once.

I'm sorry I have to disagree. I got mine in the penny deal in Febuary but it was only a choice out of about five varieties, a few low fat and the lemon, which I love anyway, which made them about £1.60 a sachet, and every couple of months they come up in the buy one get one free, you have to keep checking, needless to say I always stock up then, I also use my points so get them cheaper again, add free delivery and it makes them the cheapest place I've ever bought them from. But we all buy from were we're happiest.

I gave up making Easiyo years ago as I only ever made the Greek and then found I could buy a KG which is the same as a LT for £1.29 in Lidil and I only need to buy what I can use so no long term outlay.
I use it instead of cream and mayonnaise in ALL of my cooking, you do have to stabilize it with corn flour if you are going to be boiling it, but I just stir it in once I have turned of the heat.

I like to have a few sachets in. They've got a much longer shelf-life than buying the ready-made yogurts, and if you decide you want it for breakfast and the shops are shut, or you can't justify a trip to the shops, it's great to just put the kettle on, mix up your yogurt sachet and set a timer and know that with a couple of hours chilling once the developing time is done you've got yogurt ready to go.

I do still buy shop-bought yogurts, and definitely prefer Total Greek Yogurt to the Easiyo version.

I'm sorry I have to disagree. I got mine in the penny deal in Febuary but it was only a choice out of about five varieties, a few low fat and the lemon, which I love anyway, which made them about £1.60 a sachet, and every couple of months they come up in the buy one get one free, you have to keep checking, needless to say I always stock up then, I also use my points so get them cheaper again, add free delivery and it makes them the cheapest place I've ever bought them from. But we all buy from were we're happiest.

I buy from H&B too when they're on offer, seems fairly frequent to me.

EasiYo 8 Piece Premium Refill Yoghurt & Smoothie Sachets
Item Number: 803896
QVC Price: £24.50
Today's Special Value Price £19.96
P&P £0.00

This tasty set of refills includes eight yoghurt and yoghurt smoothie sachets in four different flavours; including a brand new Lemon and Ginger Bits Yoghurt, bestselling Greek & Coconut Yoghurt, Sweet Greek Yoghurt and Vanilla Bean Smoothie. Whip up scrumptious, healthy treats any time with this EasiYo set - a must for all yoghurt and smoothie lovers.

A great new flavour - this set includes the zesty Lemon & Ginger Yoghurt with Bits, this flavour is launching only on QVC.

Easy to make at home - just mix an EasiYo sachet with water, put it in your EasiYo yoghurt maker and in a matter of hours you will have created 1kg of flavoursome yoghurt. A how-to guide is included, and special recipes are available online. Get inspired and enjoy!

Treats for everyone - suitable for vegetarians and with no artificial ingredients, EasiYo is also gluten and wheat-free, meaning the whole family can enjoy nutritious homemade yoghurt, and these great flavours are perfect for breakfast, snacks, desserts or tasty treats to share with friends and family.

Contains:

2 x Lemon & Ginger with Bits Yoghurt (230g) - a brand new flavour only available at QVC
2 x Greek & Coconut Yoghurt (240g) - a bestselling customer favourite
2 x Sweet Greek Yoghurt (240g) - customer top-rated
2 x Vanilla Bean Yoghurt Smoothie (170g) - a refreshing yoghurt smoothie drink, perfect for kick-starting your day

Ingredients (allergens in bold):
Lemon and Ginger flavour Yogurt Mix with Ginger bits:
Whole and skim milk powder, 60%, (emulsifier (soy lecithin)), sugar, crystallised ginger pieces (3%), natural flavouring substances, live lactic cultures (L.bulgaricus, S.thermophilus, L.acidophilus)

Greek Style Yogurt Mix with Coconut Bits:
Whole milk powder, 63%, (emulsifier (soy lecithin)), sugar, desiccated coconut (3%), natural flavouring substance, live lactic cultures (L.bulgaricus, S.thermophilus, L.acidophilus)

Sweet Greek Style Yogurt Mix:
Whole and skim milk powder, 70%, (emulsifier (soy lecithin)), sugar, live lactic cultures (L.bulgaricus,
S.thermophilus, L.acidophilus)

Vanilla Bean Flavour Yogurt Smoothie Mix:
Skim and whole milk powder, 54%, (emulsifier (soy lecithin)), sugar, natural flavouring substance,
vanilla bean seeds (0.1%), live lactic cultures (L.bulgaricus, S.thermophilus, L.acidophilus)

Behind the brand
The EasiYo system is an ingeniously simple and effective way of making your own fresh, delicious and nutritious yoghurt at home, easily and economically. It’s available in a range of styles and flavours so that you can have yoghurt just the way you like it!

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.803896

Give the coconut milk a try in the yogurt. I think you will love it. One thing I like is that it has a natural coconut taste - not too sweet. I love it!

I found some dried coconut milk in the cupboard (tesco sell it) and mixed it to some caramel easiyo yoghurt that had got bored with (I bought 36 sachets!). Wowza delicious. I just hope I Don't put on too much weight as coconut milk in any form is calorific.

EasiYo Red Yoghurt Maker with Premium Sachet Starter Pack
Item Number: 803897
QVC Price £31.00
Todays Special Value Price £24.96
P&P £0.00

This fantastic collection includes a brand new red yoghurt maker with an improved design, plus four yoghurt and smoothie sachets in tasty flavours including a brand new Lemon and Ginger Bits Yoghurt, bestselling Greek & Coconut Yoghurt, Sweet Greek Yoghurt and Vanilla Bean Yoghurt Smoothie. Discover how simple it is to enjoy delicious, healthy yoghurts at home, with the amazing EasiYo yoghurt maker and treat friends and family to some mouth-watering flavours with this starter pack.

Contains:

1 x New Red Yoghurt Maker - a brand new and improved design only available at QVC
1 x Lemon & Ginger with Bits Yoghurt (230g) - a brand new flavour only available at QVC
1 x Greek & Coconut Yoghurt (240g) - a bestselling customer favourite
1 x Sweet Greek Yoghurt (240g) - customer top-rated
1 x Vanilla Bean Yoghurt Smoothie (170g) - a refreshing yoghurt smoothie drink, perfect for kick-starting your day

A new and improved yoghurt maker - featuring a new, compact size, with quality wool insulation to keep yoghurt warm while the cultures are at work, this brand new red yoghurt maker also has an easy-grip handle on the lid and non-slip feet for stability making it a great addition to any kitchen.

A great new flavour - this set includes the deliciously refreshing Lemon & Ginger Yoghurt with Bits, this flavour is launching only on QVC.

Easy to make at home - just mix an EasiYo sachet with water, put it in your EasiYo yoghurt maker and in a matter of hours you will have created 1kg of tasty yoghurt - once made, keep refrigerated. A how-to guide is included, and special recipes are available online.

Treats for everyone - suitable for vegetarians and with no artificial ingredients, EasiYo is also gluten and wheat-free, meaning the whole family can enjoy nutritious homemade yoghurt. Plus these great flavours are perfect for breakfast, snacks, desserts and tasty treats that everyone can enjoy.

Ingredients (allergens in bold):
Lemon and Ginger flavour Yogurt Mix with Ginger bits:
Whole and skim milk powder, 60%, (emulsifier (soy lecithin)), sugar, crystallised ginger pieces (3%), natural flavouring substances, live lactic cultures (L.bulgaricus, S.thermophilus, L.acidophilus)

Greek Style Yogurt Mix with Coconut Bits:
Whole milk powder, 63%, (emulsifier (soy lecithin)), sugar, desiccated coconut (3%), natural flavouring substance, live lactic cultures (L.bulgaricus, S.thermophilus, L.acidophilus)

Sweet Greek Style Yogurt Mix:
Whole and skim milk powder, 70%, (emulsifier (soy lecithin)), sugar, live lactic cultures (L.bulgaricus,
S.thermophilus, L.acidophilus)

Vanilla Bean Flavour Yogurt Smoothie Mix:
Skim and whole milk powder, 54%, (emulsifier (soy lecithin)), sugar, natural flavouring substance,
vanilla bean seeds (0.1%), live lactic cultures (L.bulgaricus, S.thermophilus, L.acidophilus)

Behind the brand
The EasiYo system is an ingeniously simple and effective way of making your own fresh, delicious and nutritious yoghurt at home, easily and economically. It’s available in a range of styles and flavours so that you can have yoghurt just the way you like it!

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.803897

I bought two of the TSV yoghurt makers this morning, £24.96 and free p&p, not bad price because like you say, you get four packets of yoghurt with it.

I assume Carla Laszlo will be the product ambassador instead of Jilly... seeing as she seems to be on all the ****** time.

We've ordered two of the sets. We've been using Easiyo for around ten years and our original makers have gotten a bit loose, so the timing is perfect. LOVE Easiyo and really looking forward to the new flavour!

I would be buying his to get the new style maker, and I do want a second one, and I would use the sweet greek. Lemon and ginger sounds delicious, but too flavoursome for me. So, whilst free postage is great, I'll give it a miss. The reason I buy easiyo from easiyonline.co.uk is because I can choose the varieties I use, at great prices.

I've ordered mine 3 reasons First I can get to the bottom of the jar hooray, second a decent price no p&p and 4 flavours and lastly I dropped my maker last week and the jar of yoghurt afterwards wasn't quite right Brilliant timing as I'm lost without my EasiYo I confess I could sit and demolish a whole jar so I decant it into 10 small pots

Watched some of the launch/midnight show and for a change it was Alison K who couldn't get a word in over Jilly was peddling her usual patter about the wonders of easiyo, which always sounds a bit OTT to me... I have a maker I was given and I used to make it occasionally at first but I found it pricey and not all that great. I suppose it is handy to have a couple in the cupboard.

What gets me though is the way it's heralded as such a healthy, wholesome product when really only the reduced fat plain varieties can make that claim. I know it's relatively healthy but for a yogurt it's no amazing. Certainly nearly all of the fruit flavours and especially the Greek styles and ones with bits which they're often selling have added sugar (and at least around 12+g of total sugar per 100g plus far from low fat either (think starting at 5g and rising which isn't low for a yoghurt). And they've all got added flavourings albeit natural ones. Sorry rant over!

I know Easiyo is high sugar and fat but I like them and the convenience of getting a packet out of my stash

i have the sweetest tooth on earth and its too sweet and sugary for me. heralded as healthy dried milk oodles of sugar stacks of calories not for me. reminds me of an unhealthy angel delight

They do work out cheaper. I was in Morrisons yesterday and they had a pack of four for £4.49 which in a lot of places is the price of two Easiyo packets, that's two litres of yoghurt, the equivalent of four mouthfuls of ones of those expensive pots of youghurt worked out £1 per pot. Basically what I'm saying is, how many of those little expensive pots of youghurt could you fill with one litre of a Easiyo yoghurt. Plus a lot less calories than a massive bowl of Co Co pops or cheese on toast.

Latest posts

Back