Easiyo TSV 27/06/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This yoghurt is so over-hyped.
Just putting it out there.. I have heard of many people having problems. Namely IBS-d, IBS-c coeliacs SIBO
I myself come out in chest eczema even if I eat a small amount. Which is a shame because some varieties are quite tasty

This yoghurt is so over-hyped.
Just putting it out there.. I have heard of many people having problems. Namely IBS-d, IBS-c coeliacs SIBO
I myself come out in chest eczema even if I eat a small amount. Which is a shame because some varieties are quite tasty

My son has Coeliac Disease and is fine with Easiyo.

2 Easiyo TSVS 27/06/17

Easiyo Yoghurt Maker & 5 Sachets
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.806332

BRAND NEW 1 x Greek Style Raspberry & Lemon Yoghurt
1 x Unsweetend Greek Yoghurt
1 x Greek Style & Coconut Bits
2 x Natural Yoghurt

View attachment 14211

Easiyo 10 Piece Yoghurt Sachet Selection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.806342

BRAND NEW 2 x Greek Style Raspberry & Lemon Yoghurt
2 x Unsweetend Greek Yoghurt
3 x Greek Style & Coconut Bits
3 x Natural Yoghurt

View attachment 14212

I like it, find the low fat Greek versatile, and could eat an entire pot of Greek coconut in one go

Alternative yogurt maker

If you like the idea of making your own yogurt you should take a look at Lakeland http://www.lakeland.co.uk/3440/Lakeland-Electric-1L-Yogurt-Maker
Nothing could be simpler to use. Just use 1 litre of UHT Milk and a couple of teaspoons of live yogurt from your last batch and leave it plugged in for 8 hours/overnight. No additives except for what you choose to add or use as an ingredient. Currently on special offer and with a 3 year warranty. http://www.lakeland.co.uk/3440/Lakeland-Electric-1L-Yogurt-Maker

I don't need another maker but the selection of sachets is quite appealing. I use the plain yoghurts quite a lot and the flavours sound good. Unfortunately, I anticipate about £30 inc postage (more would be ludicrous ... so, being QVC, I'm not ruling that out either!). I refuse to pay more than £2.00-£2.50 which is always possible somewhere (Holland & Barrett, Lakeland, The Range).

Another product that QVC introduced me to but I never buy from them any more.

I don't need another maker but the selection of sachets is quite appealing. I use the plain yoghurts quite a lot and the flavours sound good. Unfortunately, I anticipate about £30 inc postage (more would be ludicrous ... so, being QVC, I'm not ruling that out either!). I refuse to pay more than £2.00-£2.50 which is always possible somewhere (Holland & Barrett, Lakeland, The Range).

Another product that QVC introduced me to but I never buy from them any more.

usually the sachet pack is under £20 + free post but thats for 8 so about £20-£22 mark im thinking but the raspberry & lemon i dont think its getting released

usually the sachet pack is under £20 + free post but thats for 8 so about £20-£22 mark im thinking but the raspberry & lemon i dont think its getting released

You probably know a lot better than I do but the regular price of a sachet in the shops has crept up so I still think it'll be £25+. I could have been tempted under that but I just bought some Lemon (one of the few flavours I do like) from Holland & Barrett reduced to clear at £1.70 a sachet. And it's Buy One, Get One Half-Price so I got 6 for £7.65.

Do you mean the Raspberry & Lemon is only going to be on QVC?

You probably know a lot better than I do but the regular price of a sachet in the shops has crept up so I still think it'll be £25+. I could have been tempted under that but I just bought some Lemon (one of the few flavours I do like) from Holland & Barrett reduced to clear at £1.70 a sachet. And it's Buy One, Get One Half-Price so I got 6 for £7.65.

Do you mean the Raspberry & Lemon is only going to be on QVC?

yes usually the Q ones like that dont get released to most shops for quite a while & ive been looking for the vanilla bean smoothie at a good price but cant find it hardly anywhere

If you like the idea of making your own yogurt you should take a look at Lakeland http://www.lakeland.co.uk/3440/Lakeland-Electric-1L-Yogurt-Maker
Nothing could be simpler to use. Just use 1 litre of UHT Milk and a couple of teaspoons of live yogurt from your last batch and leave it plugged in for 8 hours/overnight. No additives except for what you choose to add or use as an ingredient. Currently on special offer and with a 3 year warranty. http://www.lakeland.co.uk/3440/Lakeland-Electric-1L-Yogurt-Maker

I have the Lakeland one with the little pots as it reminds me of being on holiday in posh hotels where they serve it for breakfast like that. I got it when it was on offer. I like it served with a little honey and almonds :)

I either make with the UHT milk as above or just use up left over milk each week, bring it to the boil and then cool down to pasturize it so basically I get yoghurt for free as I would be throwing away the unused milk. I add a couple of spoons of dried milk powder as I always use skimmed or semi-skimmed milk and I like my yoghurt thick.

I had an Easyo machine but found it cost more to buy the sachets than just buy yoghurts from the supermarkets when they are on offer.

thats not bad if you want nearly out of date ones & i know they keep for 3-6 months after but ive not paid more than £2 ever for a new packet thats got a long date & i dont intend to start now

Whoa there cowboy, no one's suggesting you "start now" I was just showing you at least one of many places I've seen it, because you said and I quote "can't find it hardly anywhere"........ but that's me told eh? :mysmilie_15:

Easiyoline are very good, I agree. I've had a couple of orders from them in the past, including some very, very short dated ones, which doesn't bother me at all. I had a problem with Easiyo once and tried ringing for advice, even though it was a general problem, not relating to something I'd bought from Easiyonline. The guy there could not have been more helpful

Latest posts

Back