Dr Dre Beats Audio

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
I mean, really? Who gives one.

I cant believe HP are still pushing this as a selling feature.

dre beats headphones are absolutely awesome but they cost an eyewatering upwards £300

Dr Dre - What a disappointment

ive tried the beats audio headphones in stores and found the acutal headphones lacking for the price, ive had better from cheaper headphones than some of the beats ones

I absolutely agree with you on this one. I was in a rather large German electrical store where they had every pair on show for a listen and every single pair of Dr Dre headphones lacked something, be it too heavy on the bass, too muffled etc. They were also very 'plastic-ey'

If I was going to spend that sort of money on a set of headphones I would recommend the Bowers & Wilkins P5's which not only look lovely, but sound absolutely amazing.

I absolutely agree with you on this one. I was in a rather large German electrical store where they had every pair on show for a listen and every single pair of Dr Dre headphones lacked something, be it too heavy on the bass, too muffled etc. They were also very 'plastic-ey'

If I was going to spend that sort of money on a set of headphones I would recommend the Bowers & Wilkins P5's which not only look lovely, but sound absolutely amazing.

yep and also the style of them is silly as they seemed to have been designed for the fashion people over the normal every day person and they are made by moster which always sells very overpriced cables

I bought a Laptop last october, with Beats Audio on it and in my opinion, i cant really tell any difference when its on or off, i know you have the soundbar at the firont, but honestly i cant tell the difference, maybe if you used the laptop for mixing music, or if you were musically mined like job wise then yes, otherwise no

i was thinking about the whole branding thing, Dr Dre? i mean, who gives a ****? especially QVC's demographic, they wouldnt have a clue. he's hardly a household name is he? and even if he were, attaching the name to a computer's audio capability just seems a stretch too far.

Latest posts

Back