Doll10 TSV 10/02/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine came this morning but I haven't had a chance to look at it all properly yet. One thing I found odd though was that there was no box around the actual TSV.......just all the items in the plastic container in the standard brown box from QVC? Is this how yours came too? Not that it matters.....just curious. The only thing I did play around with were the BB drops. I doubt I can use this as a primer as it seems very shiny! How do you girls use it? I'll probably try mixing the foundation and BB drops together to see what it looks like.

Mine came like this too but I didn’t pay much attention as I’d bin the box anyway if decided to keep.
I find this make up sticky, it doesn’t set and it’s another thing I’m not keen on apart from the colour that is not a perfect match for me.
I wore the whole set to work today and although it looks nice there are drawbacks that I described above.
I will play with it this weekend when I’m at home and see if I can improve my technique.

It takes about 24 hours for the email to arrive so you may have the email and the delivery on the same day Sally as I did with this particular TSV

I ordered around 10am and mine is showing as dispatched, but no QVC email yet.

I ordered the BPOTM yesterday and its marked as shipped yet No email so far , which is very annoying as i cant track it so no idea if it will come tomorrow or Friday :(

They should really have this tracking number on the order page that can be accessed by a customer.

One thing I really thought was #cringeworthy on the Doll 10 presentation was the 'suggestive' expressions of the older model. Sure, I'm not young myself but.......

I got to thinking at one stage 'oh please don't apply lip gloss whilst in vision! Please dont do that to your bottom lip! Please dont do that flash with your eyebrows' It was a lot of cringe, for me

Readers wives :mysmilie_19:

One thing I really thought was #cringeworthy on the Doll 10 presentation was the 'suggestive' expressions of the older model. Sure, I'm not young myself but.......

I got to thinking at one stage 'oh please don't apply lip gloss whilst in vision! Please dont do that to your bottom lip! Please dont do that flash with your eyebrows' It was a lot of cringe, for me

Readers wives :mysmilie_19:

I'm the opposite I think Jacquie is a hoot! Afterall she's only mimicking the daft pouty faces the younger models pull; as though the lipstick bullet is Chris Hemsworth's knob*

(*insert other actor's knob as required!) :mysmilie_11:

I love everything in the TSV,I've found the best way to use the BB drops is to mix it in with my moisturiser as it's not so shiny.

I received the despatch email this morning and it's just been delivered. I've tried it all out, ordered the medium and it's all lovely.

I ordered this before I knew I was getting 'the letter' because I was interested in trying a water based foundation . The foundation and concealer are the perfect shade for me and I love them, as well as the brush. I only got to try one tiny drop of the primer on my hand as the pump won't work- and it's not even a bottle you can get the lid off, it seems to be glued in place? So it looks like another bad mark against me if I ask for a replacement. I don't like the lipstick or gloss, I look like barbie in them, but I would have been happy to waive them had the primer been accessible and ok !

SuziQ have you tried banging the bottle on a hard surface (honest no double entendre intended). I've had problems with pump bottles where there's an air bubble trapped in the mechanism and tapping it firmly a few times might help.

Akimbo- that worked! Thank you! The first dollop was huge lol I could have done both legs with it so a bit wasteful but at least it's coming out now! ( feel daft for not knowing that to be honest!)

I've had the email but it just says " order generated" so no sign it's on it's way yet. What's the point of ordering at midnight??

That's slow to despatch for a TSV! Ofcourse QVC always blame your card supplier for being slow to authorise the payment. Funnily enough the same card clears funds immediately when I order a pizza delivery online, otherwise I'd have to decide on the topping I wanted a couple of days in advance!

edit- it could be a Hermes delay so it would be worth ringing CS just to make sure. In the normal scheme of things the Hermes tracking should update to "out for delivery" or similar within 48 hours of the "order generated" message.

i am waiting for my pies despatched yesterday and still not here yet. god knows what condition the pies will be in .......mad

Mine is here too, it's lovely, I got the light (usually Fair in B & B), very flattering on me, not yellow at all, concealer is great, lippy and blusher very pretty. I have not tried the primer, I'm going to sell it on, I don't like shiny make up. I'm very pleased with the kit, great buy!

Latest posts

Back