Doll10 TSV 10/02/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Referring to your previous post 134 Akimbo rather than copy it, you explained really well how to get the dropper to work. I struggled to get anything out of it at first but I also find just touching the tip of the dropper on the back of my hand is sufficient to cover my face using the brush. My tip would be whatever the amount you would use of most liquid foundations, just halve it with this one because it is very pigmented and the first time I used it I ended up with a mask of makeup, not the look I was aiming for! I've bought my normal colour of Light again plus Medium for the Summer. I tan quite easily and thought that the offer was too good to miss. I can also mix the two colours together in between, not too keen on having to pay two lots of postage though. My friend says she will buy the duplicate blush and lippies if I don't want them so that helps. Hope everyone trying it for the first time likes it !

I've never watched her before but I think she is the best beauty guest I've seen. She doesn't over hype the products as making you look twenty again, just better. I loved the way she showed pictures of herself without makeup & took foundation off one side of her face so you could see her problems, I'd have thought her skin was naturally flawless otherwise! So it really gave a good idea of what the cover is like.
I notice they haven't had AY on with her so far today, wonder why.

I received mine this afternoon, tried the foundation and the BB drops but was using very little so didn’t get the desired coverage and the Fair is slightly yellow that’s why I was using as little as possible. Will need to try it properly to make up my mind but at the moment feel that Laura Geller Porcelain suits me better.

I received mine this afternoon, tried the foundation and the BB drops but was using very little so didn’t get the desired coverage and the Fair is slightly yellow that’s why I was using as little as possible. Will need to try it properly to make up my mind but at the moment feel that Laura Geller Porcelain suits me better.

That was quick!

Facial work aside, I agree, Doris is a fantastic brand ambassador

I pondered for a while over the TSV, and then decided not to go ahead. I've since ordered a Doll 10 4g mini concealer from Ebay, and at £10.50 delivered (half of this cost would normally go towards p&p alone in the TSV) I'm looking forward to testing its efficacy

Well done Doris for bringing a product that almost got me buying from QVC.. not quite, but very close.

How would you recommend using the concealer? Does it sit ok over primer?

Didn't really want the kit but I would love to try the lipstick and maybe the blush so if anyone is interested in offloading then could you please send me a pm.....many thanks.

Curry sauce with fish and chips? Is that a thing? Why is AY telling lovely Doris off for having tartare sauce? Not that I like either!

I admit I'm no expert but I think at chip shops particularly further north curry sauce is very popular. Tartare sauce is more for fish and chips on a plate eating with knife and fork.

My husband loves fish,chips and curry sauce whereas l say you can't beat mushy peas. Maybe it is a northern thing!

What's the brow fix like? Is it waxy? Does the blonde come up orangey, does anyone know please? I find lots of so called blonde pencils are too orange as I'm a very light, white platinum blonde, not dyed so brows are the same.( similar colour to my dogs but they say they take after their owners don't they? Or the other way round :mysmilie_48: )

Breeze, it is a waxy substance, and I also use the blonde, it is not orange at all, it looks exactly like it does on Doris (she just put some on), it is completely natural looking. I also have blonde brows and you would never know I was wearing it, apart from the fact that without it I have no brows and with it I have natural looking brows. I would recommend it.

I've never really been interested in this brand but I'm now really annoyed with myself because I like the look of the TSV and the only colour left isn't my colour.
I like the look of one of the lippys in the too but don't like the other, it looks a bit dark for me.

So what's the story with dalton cosmetics and doll10 please and were dalton any good?

Curry sauce with fish and chips? Is that a thing? Why is AY telling lovely Doris off for having tartare sauce? Not that I like either!

It's a Northern thing! Curry sauce on chips is DELICIOUS. See also: gravy.
It's a cliche but I really do find chips down South terribly dry, as Peter Kay would say, "Has thou got owt moist?" :mysmilie_14:

Latest posts

Back