Doll10 TSV 10/02/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just ordered mine in Fair through CS, the order line didn't have the item nor did QCut.
It's called Doll10 7 Piece Makeover Favourites Collection.
Price 31.98 P&P 4.95, total 36.93 and no AD option.
Thanks Ian!

I've got the description through my order page
http://www.qvcuk.com/Doll10-7-Piece-Makeover-Favourites-Collection.product.207724.html?upsh=1

This collection includes Conceal It Concealer, an oil-free formula that provides maximum coverage; the multifunctional BB Drops which can be worn alone, as a primer, or added to foundation; the highly-pigmented yet lightweight Hydra Fluid Foundation Drops with a Precision Foundation Brush; plus a Hydra Gel Blush, a Lipstick and a Lip Gloss. With everything you need to revamp your make-up collection, come six steps closer to a flawless-looking complexion with this Make-up Bag Makeover Collection by Doll10.

The next generation of make-up - designed with anti-ageing and ultra-hydrating formulas to create lightweight yet highly-pigmented products, this collection allows you to prep, prime, perfect, illuminise, soothe and moisturise.

Contains:
1 x Hydra Fluid Foundation Drops (30ml; full size) - this lightweight, super-smooth formula is rich in pigment and diffuses the look of imperfections. Comes in fair, light, medium or tan
1 x Precision Foundation Brush - an innovative, angled brush designed for precise counting and flawless application
1 x BB Drops (30ml; full size) - this illuminating beauty balm is a lightweight, water-based primer designed to give the look of smoother, more radiant skin. An all-in-one formula with plankton extract, gorgonian extract and antioxidant vitamins A, C & E. The slightly tinted universal shade is expertly colour-matched with soft focus pearls for use with all skin tones, is silicone-free, fragrance-free, and paraben-free, and suitable for all skin types
1 x Conceal It Concealer (4g; travel size) NEW - this oil-free, full coverage concealer has a triple silicone complex along with colour-correcting pigments that work in tandem to help you achieve a flawless-looking complexion. Contains squalene, vitamin E and aloe leaf extract. Colour options of fair, light, medium, tan
1 x Hydra Gel Blush in Amour (4g; full size) NEW - in a soft coral pink. This gel blush is infused with beneficial vitamins and oils to help moisturise the skin, blending with no visible texture for a truly natural flush of colour
1 x Lipstick (2.7g; full size) - in Guilty Pleasure - an iridescent pink. A conditioning lip formula that can be clipped together with the Lip Gloss to form one double-ended lipstick and gloss, or separated into an individual sleek bullet
1 x Lip Gloss (4ml; full size) in Guilty Pleasure - an iridescent pink. A matching gloss that can be clipped together with the Lipstick to form one double-ended lipstick and gloss, or can be separated into an individual sleek tube. An ultra-hydrating formula with sweet almond butter, jojoba oil, almond oil and DuraQuench IQ, helping to improve visible signs of dryness for smoother, more radiant-looking lips

How to apply:
Hydra Fluid Foundation Drops
Apply a drop evenly over clean moisturized skin, extending and blending to the neck and décolleté for an even, smooth look. Use the Doll10 Precision foundation brush (included) to allow even application. The concentrated formula means a little goes along way
BB Drops
As a primer, apply to clean, moisturized skin underneath foundation; as a foundation booster, add a drop of BB to foundation, mix with fingertips and apply evenly over the face; or wear alone for a radiant, healthy-looking glow
Precision Foundation Brush
Use the flat, tapered side for overall coverage, and the angled side of the brush for contouring areas such as your cheekbones, jawline and nose

Conceal It Concealer
For best results use a concealer or foundation brush. Start with a small amount on the brush and blend well. For difficult-to-conceal areas lightly dab or stipple the area
Hydra Gel Blush
Dab onto the apples of the cheeks and blend upwards towards your temple
Lipstick
For solid colour apply lipstick direct from the bullet or with a lip brush
Lip Gloss
After applying Lipstick, smooth gloss over lips for a high-shine finish, or wear alone for a subtle look

Behind the brand
Created by Dr Doris Dalton, Doll10 Cosmetics creates make-up designed to benefit your skin by fighting the signs of ageing and using moisturising ingredients; applying science and innovation to develop a range of cosmetics to create timeless, redefined beauty.

Thanks Ian, just ordered mine in Light, her brushes are the best!! So great not to have to worry on Tues night. I love this forum. Hugs to all xxxxxx

Damn missed it..... it's showing as sold out now :-(
Will it come back on to buy before tomorrow night? Can't be bothered to wait up until midnight to buy it!

Damn missed it..... it's showing as sold out now :-(
Will it come back on to buy before tomorrow night? Can't be bothered to wait up until midnight to buy it!
I phoned CS to order it hasn't been available online since Ian posted.

I'm looking forward to watching the Launch as Jilly Halliday is the presenter rather than the resident beauty expert.

I'm looking forward to watching the Launch as Jilly Halliday is the presenter rather than the resident beauty expert.

Agree wholeheartedly! The "Voice-Over" presenters: Ali Young and Jill Franks do my head in when I want to hear the guest speak. Plus Doris has a wicked sense of humour and her funny comments go completely over the nit-wits' heads.

I might stay up to watch this launch as Jilly will ask questions and then wait for the reply.

Haven't tried this range before, or bought anything from QVC for ages (trying to cut down on cosmetics buying!), but this looks like a great set and I'm keen to try the foundation with brush, the concealer and the BB drops.

Just been on facebook and people are saying it's available via the App but at full price. Can someone enlighten me on the App situation? it may be useful to know for future TSVs. Some people are also saying that other people are preordering. Are they talking about us on this forum?

Me too - used her foundation, brow product and mascara before and was really impressed. This kit looks like a really good cross section, been dying to try the primer and her lip sticks/ glosses for a while too. Looking forward to see them presented.

What a rubbish TSV presentation, no demo on a model just made-up faces and back of a hand and still not seen the lippy/gloss colour only in tube.

OK - here's a moan.

How many times is Doris going to say LITERALLY? It has literally forced me to switch off.

Plus, sorry to all Doris' fans on here, she just said she is 52... sorry, but the work she's had done makes her look older. I'd have guessed nearer 60. She was an attractive woman; why mess with her lips? You can hear her speech is affected by the lack of movement of her lips - it sounds like she's just been to the dentist.

Whatever happened to growing old gracefully?

OK - here's a moan.

How many times is Doris going to say LITERALLY? It has literally forced me to switch off.

Plus, sorry to all Doris' fans on here, she just said she is 52... sorry, but the work she's had done makes her look older. I'd have guessed nearer 60. She was an attractive woman; why mess with her lips? You can hear her speech is affected by the lack of movement of her lips - it sounds like she's just been to the dentist.

Whatever happened to growing old gracefully?

Doris has quite literally (snigger) or seems to have had everything short of a SMAS rhytidectomy regarding facial work! (maybe to avoid that pesky scalpel!) I would guess
  • botox (5 areas)
  • Hyaluronic wrinkle fillers
Those 'chipmonk cheeks' are definitely NOT a medical condition (tut tut Doris!!)
but more likely to be any of the following

Belotero Balance
Captique
Elevess
HylaForm
Juvederm 24HV
Juvederm 30
Juvederm 30HV
Juvederm Ultra
Juvederm Ultra Plus
Juvederm Voluma XC
Perlane
Perlane-L
Prevelle Silk
Restylane
Restylane-L
Restylane Silk

and finally, ducky lip look .. choose one suitable from above, bang into lips

Ok I might be sharing some critique here, however, I like the way Doris hasn't done the eyes (bleph) or neck (platysmaplasty) lift, but needs to ease off on the fillers, especially in the lips area!! :mysmilie_12:

I am literally (haha) on the fence ... "do I dont I?", regarding the TSV. QVC USA buyers praise the concealer, yet there are not too many fans of the foundation or the very stiff brush. I also noticed UK Ebayers have already listed this TSV, split up and priced separately. The only Item of interest for me would be the concealer.. but is it worth the £4.95 p&p to test this non full size concealer? I guess not.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back