Doll10 TSV 10/02/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I fancy a try of this, and have never used this brand before, if I use medium beige in Bare minerals would I need to go for the medium in this range does anyone know? Thanks for your help x

So is Light the palest shade in this foundation? Would that relate to Porcelain in LG & Fair in BM?

So is Light the palest shade in this foundation? Would that relate to Porcelain in LG & Fair in BM?

I think that's what I'm going to go for, I watched the video and Doris said that it's for porcelain girls and Gisella the model was wearing it. She is also Porcelain in LG. I was trying to see the bottles properly, the next shade up looks too yellow for me and looks like Fair in LG.

Doris as Mrs America in 1992
https://www.facebook.com/doll10beau...41831.445527608900678/725306154256154/?type=1

Doll10's 'fair' is like Laura Geller's 'porcelain' and Doll10's 'light' is like Laura Geller's 'fair' in my experience.

Doll10's 'fair' is like Laura Geller's 'porcelain' and Doll10's 'light' is like Laura Geller's 'fair' in my experience.

I use the same shades Warwa, Laura Geller fair and Doll 10 light. I often use the Doll 10 liquid for a base and dust over lightly with LG to give a more matt finish and better coverage. I move to LG medium shade in the summer so may buy the TSV in a shade darker for use later in the year.

I use the same shades Warwa, Laura Geller fair and Doll 10 light. I often use the Doll 10 liquid for a base and dust over lightly with LG to give a more matt finish and better coverage. I move to LG medium shade in the summer so may buy the TSV in a shade darker for use later in the year.
Pandora, what brand do you think is “superior” so to speak, LG or Doll 10? Perhaps I should save my money but something tells me I won’t be disappointed with Doll 10.

It will be £31.98 plus postage.
Just seen it on Facebook.

Last edited:
Pandora, what brand do you think is “superior” so to speak, LG or Doll 10? Perhaps I should save my money but something tells me I won’t be disappointed with Doll 10.

IMO I would say Laura Geller is more 'superior' over Doll10.

That's an excellent price. I doubt easy pay as I reckon it wouldn't be such a keen price if on easypay.

I'd like AD as I have a feeling I'm going to like the brand but this is a one off offer. I could get a couple of sets but not having tried it will only order one set. If on AD I could cancel if not suited me.

A price of a foundation and an odd couple of pounds. I'm looking forward to the blush and the lip product (and the rest of course).
I kind of think that there may be an AD as they don't do a TSV very often to say the least, the last one was in October 2013.

I will warn everyone the dropper on the foundation is useless. The rubber is thin and doesn't reinflate and therefore it is hard to squeeze much out in one go once it has been used a few times.

I have an empty Gatineau serum bottle with pump so I think I'm going to transfer it into there and see if that is better otherwise I need to unscrew the lid and tip some on the back of my hand.

HOWEVER the foundation brush is FAB and washes up like new.

Lots of people complained about the dropper. A dropper in a foundation is odd IMO, it's always a pump in every brand. Perhaps it's a cheaper option. But she's got a pump on BB drops which I thought was thinner in texture, I don't understand the logic behind it.
I was going to do the same and swap a dropper for a pump that would fit on the original bottle if I can and I also have thick rubber from the droppers that I've used in the past but much rather have a pump on my foundation.

I squeeze the dropper whist shaking the bottle and then release the dropper and it seems to pick up the foundation then. I remember Dorris saying you need to shake every application.

Latest posts

Back