Doll 10 TSV 10/08/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've got one of their eye shadow palettes and it's rather good. The pans are huge so I doubt I'll ever need to replace it. It's only a small brand so it must be hard to satisfy QVC's appetite for more and more new lines. I watched a bit of the Tarte TSV the other day and felt that because it included yet another palette of a range of brown shadows I just didn't need it. Whereas years ago I'd covet the new palettes and justify (to myself) ordering by totting up the "value" of the foundation etc.
I'd miss these brands if they stopped appearing on QVC so hopefully enough units will be sold to justify them returning. Since I've been mask-wearing I've gone back to wearing mascara so I'm getting through a various TSV stockpile. I've missed wearing lipstick though.

I've got one of their eye shadow palettes and it's rather good. The pans are huge so I doubt I'll ever need to replace it. It's only a small brand so it must be hard to satisfy QVC's appetite for more and more new lines. I watched a bit of the Tarte TSV the other day and felt that because it included yet another palette of a range of brown shadows I just didn't need it. Whereas years ago I'd covet the new palettes and justify (to myself) ordering by totting up the "value" of the foundation etc.
I'd miss these brands if they stopped appearing on QVC so hopefully enough units will be sold to justify them returning. Since I've been mask-wearing I've gone back to wearing mascara so I'm getting through a various TSV stockpile. I've missed wearing lipstick though.
Oh I still wear lippy, wouldn't leave the house without it mask or no mask.

Which foundation will be in the TSV?

By the way, the overnight peeling is 55% off, has anyone already tried it? Is it any better than Liquid Gold?

Oh! Interesting thread on QVC US about Doris.

I dont get bothered by much but over and over again Doris will say I know how to whatever because Im a doctor She said it 5 times this morning I respect the work it took to get that degree but she is a chiropractor I dont think it qualifies for making makeup Feel free to tell me if I am wrong

So Doris is a chiropractor, but on QVC US every show she starts with I am a doctor. The rest of the thread is mentioning this as well. I don't watch her so does she do this on QVC UK?

I suppose you could slap her cover all foundations on your feet. If they cover the red & blue marker pen she draws on her hand they’d surely work a treat on your bunions, corns & veruccas

Doll 10 5 Piece Collection TSV 10/08/21

30ml Doll Skin Foundation RRP £27.33 + post
T.C.E Supremely Bold Lip Colour RRP £20.14 + post (think its called Self Love)
Doll Skin Genius Cheek Colour Infusion Talc Free Powder Blush RRP £14.38 + post
Lip Genius Self-Sharpening Lip Liner RRP £12.94 + post
Jumbo Kabuki No 9 Brush RRP £27.33 + post

Total RRP £102.12 + post

Attachments

• Doll 10 TSV 1.jpg
    Doll 10 TSV 1.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 229
  • Doll 10 TSV 2.jpg
    Doll 10 TSV 2.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 226
  • Doll 10 TSV 3.jpg
    Doll 10 TSV 3.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 241
  • Doll 10 TSV 4.jpg
    Doll 10 TSV 4.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 231
  • Doll 10 TSV 5.jpg
    Doll 10 TSV 5.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 228
Thanks! The T.C.E lipstick is a new product and this colour is not for me. Still have "a variety" of foundations so this time, my money is save.

Doll 10 5 Piece Collection TSV 10/08/21

30ml Doll Skin Foundation RRP £27.33 + post
T.C.E Supremely Bold Lip Colour RRP £20.14 + post (think its called Self Love)
Doll Skin Genius Cheek Colour Infusion Talc Free Powder Blush RRP £14.38 + post
Lip Genius Self-Sharpening Lip Liner RRP £12.94 + post
Jumbo Kabuki No 9 Brush RRP £27.33 + post

Total RRP £102.12 + post
Oh No!!! I do like the look of this kit. I am a sucker for a bit of pink lippy and blusher. Even though I might have a bit of a stash going on, I feel I might be tempted. And Doll Skin is one of my fav foundations. I could try a different colour I suppose........... go down a shade for winter........ what a good idea (pads self on back)!!!!

Latest posts

Back