Doll 10 foundation twirly brush

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't like the squeaky sound this brush makes. Also I heard it has the battery that is not sold in the shops and I don't recall Doris mentioning the type of battery and if it's replaceable or not. If this is correct then it's a very expensive 'single use' brush.

Also replacement heads. You get two one for liquid and the other for powder, you will have to replace at some point.

I don't like double headed brushes, but the one that came with the last Tarte TSV is brilliant.

It uses a battery that's expensive but widely available (for example, on Amazon). Despite the hype about there being "nothing else like it on the market", the Doll10 version of the brush is just a rebadge of the standard BlendSmart.com brush made by Worth Beauty. You can buy additional heads and kits from Sephora among other places.

I tried it and returned it. It's a very expensive gimmick that nobody needs. I did not see any difference in the results.

I don't like the look of this. Surely it would work the foundation deep into the pores. Am I wrong?
I think you could be correct. If JF was wearing this stuff last night I would definitely not buy. It made her crows feet enormous & it makes people look pale too. Has anyone tried the foundation?

I think you could be correct. If JF was wearing this stuff last night I would definitely not buy. It made her crows feet enormous & it makes people look pale too. Has anyone tried the foundation?

I wasn't looking at her face I was too distracted by the hat.

I loved Hydragel foundation but it disappears on my skin by lunch time so I felt I was wasting my time on application as I was wearing no foundation after lunch.

I was asking about this the other week, as I was wondering about it (always being a sucker for a beauty gimmick!) I know that the Clarisonic can over stimulate / sensitise the skin, and was wondering if this could potentially have a similar effect, if used regularly? Decided against both the brush and foundation in the end, and it sounds from your experiences like it was a good call.

I like Doris, but - to my eyes - her foundation always looks a shade too pale for her.

I've had the brush & sent it back - I felt it was just a tiny bit big, & felt a little bit uncontrollable. You can't get near your eyes with it.

I felt had it been just a tiny bit smaller & shorter - the size of the bare minerals brush with the little well for liquid (that's the one I use). Then it would have been perfect.

However..... I'm not starting to think I should get one as my foundation is beginning to crease in creasy areas. Nostrils for example & I know if I put up with that brush I could get the finish I want.

If I'm applying liquid or cream foundation I use a foundation sponge that's shaped like an egg but with a more pronounced pointed end. It cost £1.99 from Home Bargains, has lasted 3 months so far and washes well. It gives me a decent finish.

I'm sorry..... £63 for a BRUSH???????? I know it is a battery powered brush but Good Lord, that is beyond ridiculous, IMHO. I get mine from Boots, the No 7 brushes which seem as good as any to me. The concealer brush is excellent at £8. So you could probably buy yourself a whole set for this price.

Latest posts

Back