Does My Bum Look Big In This?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well you are looking really cute on that bed. Naughty mum for buying you a DOG blanket!! You're a good kitty for putting up with it.

Wonder if you teach my two not to sleep on the bed but I fear it may be far too late to change them now.

I've never seen Meg on a bed, but that doesn't mean she hasn't sampled I suppose.
Thinking about it, I think she's too lazy to jump up lol

Hope you are feeling better today Carol & let's hope the nice CH man has paid you a call Disenchanted

Last edited:
I've never seen Meg on a bed, but that doesn't mean she hasn't sampled I suppose.
Thinking about it, I think she's too lazy to jump up lol

Ida always assumed that beds were their natural habitat.

Anyone else hot, or is it just me? lol!!!

Glad to hear you're nice and warm Disenchanted. I'm another oil user, it's a pain in backside and the purse:( I use Boilerjuice sometimes and Heatingoil.co.uk as well. I just had 500 litres with the last order a couple of weeks ago in the hope that it will be cheaper in the summer so I can fill the tank.

Maybe for your normal moggie, but Meg isn't - normal that is.
She's just got a thing for boxes.

Only time she comes upstairs is to see what I'm doing & in the summer she'll go up to sit on a sunny windowsill.

Gorgeous photo of you on the bed (YourRightfulPlace!). If AuntySnarly smooshes up her nose at your photo and coos, "Aww, Little BooBear", You'veMadeHerDay! Which you have. :heart:

disenchanted - great news!

minim - i thought hot flushes at first too ;)

carol - a blankie with bones on? how could you? ;)

mam - i have thought about that but because my tank is a little difficult to get to, i limit the palaver of delivery as much as i can. i always tell them please send so and so or so and so, both of whom are happy to deliver and know they have to get the tanker down a narrow lane but invariably, that message gets ignored. i had one driver, presumably scared of breaking a nail who refused delivery.

Nid wyf yn siwr am beth yr ydych yn sôn ?

But tomorrow…

dydd gwyl dewi hapus

daffodil.jpg

My spellcheck's had a nervous breakdown!

I'll be singing my little heart out tomorrow ....

My Hen Laid A Haddock

My hen laid a haddock, one hand oiled a flea,
Glad farts and centurions threw dogs in the sea,
I could stew a hare here and brandish Dan's flan,
Don's ruddy bog's blocked up with sand.

(Cytgan - Chorus)

Dad! Dad! Why don't you oil Auntie Glad?
Can whores appear in beer bottle pies,
O butter the hens as they fly!

(An English phonetic version of "Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau", the national anthem of Wales, written by Swansea poet Nigel Jenkins)

Anyone else hot, or is it just me? lol!!!

I should like to see my bed once in a while without a cat on it! Mind you the three cats I had previously weren't allowed upstairs. I went soft in the head with this pair.

I'll be singing my little heart out tomorrow ....

My Hen Laid A Haddock

My hen laid a haddock, one hand oiled a flea,
Glad farts and centurions threw dogs in the sea,
I could stew a hare here and brandish Dan's flan,
Don's ruddy bog's blocked up with sand.

(Cytgan - Chorus)

Dad! Dad! Why don't you oil Auntie Glad?
Can whores appear in beer bottle pies,
O butter the hens as they fly!

(An English phonetic version of "Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau", the national anthem of Wales, written by Swansea poet Nigel Jenkins)

Can you hum it so I've got the tune?

Latest posts

Back