Does My Bum Look Big In This?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Glad to see you back Meg - I take it you are being well cared for whilst all the disruption is going on.........

Cat's absolutely hate the disruption caused by any DIY especially painting, not that that stops them walking all over or rubbing up against freshly painted surfaces, they have to leave their mark like the stars on Hollywood's walk of fame !

stinks_zps517e6120.jpg

It da stink up there!
An she keeps changing her mind!

green_zpsff0e385e.jpg
green2_zpsd6670962.jpg

there you are meg, it was worth the wait. that's a beautiful room mammy's made for you :) nice big comfy bed - green your favourite colour?

Glad to see Meg back, Hooray for Meg and Minim.

That bedroom looks lovely Minim, you can see the Indian influence there, very stylish, and not a sight of NN in sight LOL

Oh my..I could just take my germs and crawl into that lovely bed! It looks a total oasis of calm Min, unlike my present chaos with bedside littered with pills, Vick, mints, you name it!

Why thank you.
I think I'll be sticking with green lol. I don't know how many paint samples I slapped on the wall & it was going to be blue and then ....
Making some cushion covers and a quilt at the mo.

Hope you get better soon Carol. If you find out who passed on their germs, slap em silly!

Meg's disgust has got further disgusted.
Himself has painted the back step - green!
I know he's colour blind, but really!
You see these old blokes in their garden with a dreaded pot of paint. They've got no self control

Like the bedroom Min, I'm sure Meg will approve once the paint fumes disappear. Now if that were mine, there would be two dog shaped lumps under the duvet already. Hope those antibiotics kick in soon for you Carol and in the meantime, spoil yourself rotten:)

We've had a cat shaped lump under the duvet since Monday morning - boiler packed up and His Nibs won't be persuaded out except for "essentials".

Brrrrr.......

British Gas - Grrrrr......

Room looks lovely Min: just a couple of questions a) is it warm? b) how far is London from Wales?

Poor you Disenchanted, i would say try hot water bottle, i love them, they make you nice and cosy.

Hope you get it sorted soon. :)

Thanks SB - maybe flannel sheets and an electric blanket too!

Still no word from British Gas :mysmilie_503:

At least it's not quite as cold as the other week SB and as an added bonus there's no snow on the ground !

Latest posts

Back