Does My Bum Look Big In This?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Harvey is a fiend for Dreamies or those Whiskas treats. Bizarrely Alf isn't bothered about either. He will eat them but he never begs for them.

Last night I had leftover chicken thighs for my dinner. Is cooked them on Sunday marinated in mustard, garlic, lemon and honey. It was quite spicy and I wondered if I'd overdone the mustard or the crushed peppercorns. Anyway reheating on Monday increased the spicy-ness. I'd finished my dinner but left my plate on the table wheeler I went off to do a couple of things. Came back to clear the table and my plate was licked clean!! Alf has no taste buds. If I thought it was spicy his little taste buds would have been jangling.

youdontthink_zpsc2f3d18c.jpg

..... there wasn't really a message from Dreamies Inc was there Disenchanted .....

Ida been thinking about what you da said ...

youdontthink_zpsc2f3d18c.jpg

..... there wasn't really a message from Dreamies Inc was there Disenchanted .....

Ida been thinking about what you da said ...

I'm sure there's nothing to worry about Meg but probably best if mammy checks the back of your neck..........

faint1_zpsa3c3cefb.jpg
"Oh, I feel sooooo faint"

faint2_zpsb2be6390.jpg
"Praps some dreamies will revive me ......"

faint3_zpsaf52faf5.jpg
"What do you mean I'm faking it!"

Oh Minim you so so so have to write a book about cats, you have a talent for it. All those pictures of Meg and your captions just make

me laugh out loud every time i read them. They're hilarious. Please use that talent and start blooming well writing a book . I for one will buy

a signed copy. You have the talent to do this please see sense, get writing and stop painting and sewing.

Latest posts

Back