Does My Bum Look Big In This?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Are you aware of the content of your suitcases?
Did you pack your luggage yourself?
Have you left your bags unattended at all?
Do you have anything of mine in your luggage?

case1.jpg
case2.jpg

Have a great holiday Min, we will miss you :hi:

I hope Meg didn't sneak into that suitcase :tongue:

I've had a horrible horrible day in work, and stressed out beyond anything. Been spoken to like i'm a child by a nurse, for
leaving the ward and quickly visiting one of the other nurses who was in with pnemonia. (spelt wrong) but im stressed and
don't care. I come down here to have a laugh and get cheered up. This makes me laugh and smile. I miss M & M ( Minim and
Meg ) he he already.

I've had a horrible horrible day in work, and stressed out beyond anything. Been spoken to like i'm a child by a nurse, for
leaving the ward and quickly visiting one of the other nurses who was in with pnemonia. (spelt wrong) but im stressed and
don't care. I come down here to have a laugh and get cheered up. This makes me laugh and smile. I miss M & M ( Minim and
Meg ) he he already.

awwww barbsy, didn't see this post. the thread didn't get bolded (nothing new but wasn't expecting any new posts), so here's a belated (((hug))). i'm sure your friend appreciated the visit (i've been told off for the same thing).

I'm guessing Meg is plotting how she's going to punish Mim when she gets back, that's what mine do to me. The snooty cold shoulder until they can't wait for a cuddle any longer!

Its really quiet down here without Minim and Meg. Hope she's having a great time

Latest posts

Back