Does My Bum Look Big In This?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bed1.jpg

bed2.jpg

Yep, my old fella used to be exactly the same min. Cardboard boxes or brown paper carrier bags. He was lethal when he got inside one of those, the paws used to dart out whenever someone walked past thinking that there was just an empty bag on the floor and that I was an untidy so an so. :giggle:

I find mine curled up in all sorts of strange places and if you leave a coat or jumper lying around..

Millie loves my "bags for life" - soon as the shopping's out, she's in!

I rushed out to buy a posh bed for my first rescue cat. She looked at it for a while, walked round it a few times, finally got in, squatted down and peed!!

A neighbour called me round once, same cat - she was curled up in a ball halfway up the hedge, and once curled up in a small mixing bowl that was on the table collecting dripping water from a leaking ceiling!

Makes me laugh how possessive she is about her box, or carrier bag.
Tap the side and out shoots a hairy arm, claws unleashed!
We still have those massive Tesco trolley bags and she's often jumps in it before it's completely unpacked if it's left unguarded. You risk your arm if you don't see her. She has to be literally tipped out, shopping and all lol.
When we go to bed I just get Himself to pick up the cat in the box and put both in the porch.

She's never peed in a bed/ basket. Hope she doesn't read this and gets ideas

Last edited:
Its weird how they love cardboard boxes. We have an old one thats about 5 years old, and we brought it from our
last house, and it has a cushion in it, and a blanket over it, and we daren't throw it out. Pretty sight in the
living room , i must say. So i'll withdraw all my comments, just checking you were treating Meg properly, her being
a star now. But i think she's in safe hands LOL

have to say i agree barbs. i would have thought meg demanded a little....er.....not-so-little..... four poster with satin cushions. the box somehow doesn't go with her diva status. louis doesn't have much interest in boxes but he loves bags - he even had to take his primark bag to the cattery with him.

have to say i agree barbs. i would have thought meg demanded a little....er.....not-so-little..... four poster with satin cushions. the box somehow doesn't go with her diva status. louis doesn't have much interest in boxes but he loves bags - he even had to take his primark bag to the cattery with him.
My first thought was cute, and then i thought this primark bag is his comfort "blanket" to remind him of home AHHHHH

Minim , anytime Hopey goes to clean and puts her leg up in the air, i immediately think of your post, and pictures
and go and ready, and so on and so on, it makes me LOL

My first thought was cute, and then i thought this primark bag is his comfort "blanket" to remind him of home AHHHHH

i think it's a bit like the wardrobe thing - he feels safe in there. by the time i collect him, it's gone but he takes it with him. when i first went to look round, i noticed one of the cats was in a carrier bag and the owner said 'that's so and so, she loves her bag'. so i said louis likes his primark bag and she told me to take it.

Lol

They da been at it like stammer & thongs in my house.
Arguwing I mean.
They da going just up the road, to Inja.

collage2.jpg

He said: We don't need a case, we'll take carry on!
She said: Are you mad? What about 27's stuff?!
He said: Tough!
She said: ..... norty words ... for a long time...

He da swear now. Can't get his stuff in the case.

Lol.jpg

:heartbroke:How we gonna get our daily updates when you up the road in inia then.

I need them to cheer me up and keep me smiling after a blooming long day

in work, i always nip down here to hear abot meg and lord louis. What am i

gonna do. someone tell me please . Where are the smilies when you need them.

Help i;ll be bored. :) :) :) :mysmilie_490: :mysmilie_843: he he found them

'just up the road' awwwwwwwwww.....never mind megsy, 21 will be spoiling you like mad with extra dreamies and new boxes to play with once mammy and daddy are in inja. don't mind daddy - he'll come to his senses. :giggle:

It's been busy, busy, busy here today! No sleeps for me.
She even made Himself get the Kissmas tree down out of the attic and he didn't like that. No siree, but mammy's given me big cwtches and said I'm the best.
I know.

Why are cats are better than men?
A cat always comes in SOBER after being out all night.
You can put a bell around a cat's neck so you know exactly where he is.
You don't mind that much if a cat brings a bird home every night.
When a cat comes in at midnight it doesn't wake you up by smashing into the
furniture.
Cats never pretend they know how to fix things.
Cats still love you even when your hair goes wrong.
Cats love rubbing up to your legs however much cellulite you have.
If you ask enough times, a cat may actually listen to you.
You never have to spend time with your cat's mother.
Better chance of training a cat.
Cats are always cute.
A cat is never late for dinner.
words.jpg

Cats love to see you come home from shopping with lots of bags!
Cats don't worry about hair loss.
A cat's friend is less likely to be annoying.
Cats can't show love without meaning it.​

min - you must be off on your trip imminently. have a wonderful time. we will miss you! (((hugs)))

I will miss you too Min. Have a wonderful time with 27 and we expect all the news from HRH Meg when you get home.

Minim, hope you're not going to try and take our Meg with you in your hand luggage LOL .

Have a brill time, and safe journeys xx

We must have all been thinking the same thing today Mim - have a safe trip and fantastic time, look forward to hearing Meg's version of how it went on your return!!!!!

Aw shucks, thank you guys.
Got to be up at 3AM so I'm not going to bed lol. I'm usually up till then anyway.

Meg is going to be ruined in my absence I just know it!
She won't listen to a word I'll say on my return.

My parting shot is Meg's favourite joke. I believe I posted this on the jokes thread once so apologies if you've seen it before

P1000113.jpg
P1000112.jpg

A man absolutely hated his wife's cat and decided to get rid of him one day by driving him 20 blocks from his home and leaving him at the park. As he arrived home, the cat was walking up the driveway.

The next day he decided to drive the cat 40 blocks away. He put the beast out and headed home. Driving back up his driveway, there was the cat siiting outside the door!

Over the next week he kept taking the cat further and further away and the cat would always beat him home.

At last he decided to drive a good few miles away, turn right, then left, past the bridge, then right again and another right until he reached what he thought was a safe distance, miles from his home and left the cat there.

Hours later the man called his wife at home : "Jen, is the cat there?"

"Yes", the wife answers, "why do you ask?"

Frustrated, the man answered, "Put him on the phone, I'm bluddy lost and need directions."

Latest posts

Back