Does My Bum Look Big In This?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

WEB EXCLUSIVE! DREAMIGATE FRAME-UP UNVEILED!
Investigations have revealed that Mr Fish (FBI) became resentful because Meg would not let him play in her rug, or in her boxes and refused to sing to him. Having seen Meg being caught by Mammy with the 'Dreamies' bag in close proximity he plotted with the AA agent Incy Wincy Spider to entrap Meg. Incy Wincy abseiled on to the table and removed the dreamies. Mr Fish drew Meg's attention to the bag and she was caught by Mammy. Incy Wincy made her escape behind the wing mirror of a vehicle and was seen boarding a plane to India where it is rumoured she is visiting the Taj Mahal. Mr Fish cannot be directly linked to the plot so Meg must be vigilant for future traps and must act with extreme caution.The attempt to extradite Meg to the USA linked to the uranium theft was again traced back to Mr Fish but there is not enough evidence to hold him on. The Cats Intelligence Agency was able to use its influence with Bo Obama to have the extradition blocked due to the special relationship between the USA and the UK. Mammy will need to have a watchful eye over her precious Meg over the coming months.
Inestigation carried out by FP.

hmmmmmmm........i still think mohican mouse looks a bit shifty. sure he wasn't in on the plot, FP? did he arrange incy wincy's escape from the country?

The trouble is Janie that I have not been able to find the evidence. I would welcome assistance from any other of Meg ' s supporters who might be able to find some.
You could be right about Incy Frazzled on more than one level!

faints.jpg

Latest posts

Back