Does My Bum Look Big In This?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

NEVER!
:mysmilie_62: They'll never break me you know

I thinks they will.....5 minutes looking at a two way mirror where you can sees them munching their way thru urs nom noms & u will be singing lik da birdies, trusts me, they haz their ways.....I can haz ways of making u 'fess all.....that sorta thing! U is doomed, I think it is kitty crate lock-up time for u, sees u when u gets out! :wave:

....but the man who worked in the garden didn't know anything had happened at all. Nobody knew about the treats. Only you saw me playing...and the Little Weed (Mr Fish)...and I think the little house knew something about it.

"Waddle oo tikoo dop?"
("What do you think of that?")

....but the man who worked in the garden didn't know anything had happened at all. Nobody knew about the treats. Only you saw me playing...and the Little Weed (Mr Fish)...and I think the little house knew something about it.

"Waddle oo tikoo dop?"
("What do you think of that?")

Mr. Fish look lik a bit of a fishy snitch to me, they haz probs already bought him off & he haz turned on u & spewed everyfing he knowed......! I not one for promoting crimes but if he neva makes it to kitty court, if u sees wot I mean.....drastic times calls for drastic measures........poor Mr. Fishy, still nobody lik a fishy grass, eh, serves him right if he get akidentally swallowed.....? :bandit:

Mr Fish is Sooty to my Sweep.
He don't talk!

He talk even less if he get swallowed, best not tak chances......& evrybody talk, evrybody hav a price........read OK magazine or Dailys Mail, mammy will tells u this is true! (Tho best not ask mammy, she might be suspicious & asks questions about missing nom noms.....no, say nuffin' to mammy!) :bandit:

Oooh Meg - if you are being naughty, Mammy won't let you have your party and I won't be able to put you in my handbag!

innocent.jpg

Meg, you poor sole!

Mr Fish sounds a bit of slippery customer to me, definitely no angel and eel need putting in his plaice before he gets up to anymore Hoki-pokey.

He's only a shrimp so if you give him a swift dab, he'll have a fat trout pout and flounder around for a few days, the clown!

If you need a lawyer I can recommend Mr John Dory. He has a reputation for being a bit of a shark, but goes straight for the mullet and is renowned for getting people off the hook.

Anyway, I won't keep carping on, hope you're out of clink very soon and we don't have to resort to sending you a hake with a file in it. :bandit:

No jury in the land could fail to be moved by that adorable furry (innocent) face.

I have just showed the latest photo to OH. As I can read his mind, his thoughts were "Those women are mad in the head", but he thinks she is lovely. He likes cats and misses his princess Itchy.

Latest posts

Back