Does My Bum Look Big In This?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you.
I'm beginning to wonder if I should have posted her face on the forum .....

Meg is currently snoring in her new, all singing all dancing big box blissfully unaware.
Knowledge would induce lots of hisses. She never did know when to back down did our Meg

She's drop dead gorgeous min and of course you should have posted her photo for us to admire. What an amazing experience she must be having, and to get that close to a giant puss, well, I'm green with envy. I hope she doesn't bring any scent souvenirs of that puss home with her, our Meg will have a proper hissy fit.

27's brave! :eek:
Frazzled, I've aged 10 years and she only went the end of August!

She's been shark cage diving -
"Hi Mammy. I was 2ft away from a shark's eye today"
skydived over the Namibian desert;
had a close encounter with a territorial Rhino;
been white water rafting, "It was fun til I realised I was drowning"
and dangled over Victoria Falls
.... and probably countless other things that she has not told me!

I'm meeting her outside the Taj Mahal in December & I will have something to say ...
..."I love you!"

Meanwhile
wherewithwhat.jpg

OMG Mim! I'd be too terrified to do any of that, especially the shark, but I admire her for going for it.

Taj Mahal...is that your local Indian or the real one??

How exciting! I'd love to go to India. The Taj Mahal is one of those "must see" places - Meg will miss you though?

MAMMY! where are you! :mysmilie_484:

You'll have bring her back a Bombay Duck? (Yum!)

Wow, thats really something to look forward to. If I lived a bit nearer, I would offer to babysit HRH Meg for you!!

I'm a bit jealous really. I haven't seen my oldest son (23 yr old), for 13 months, he left on a 2 year working/travelling trip to Australia. He want us to meet him in Thailand for New Year as he is doing a tour of Asia. I would so love to go, but its beyond us, unfortunately. You miss them so much.

I keep telling myself that it's a chance of a lifetime for her, but I do miss her so.
Last year 21 went to America for a year.
It's hard isn't it Itchy.

21 will look after Meg. That means Meg be able to do anything she pleases. When I get back she'll probably be half a stone heavier - at least!

Meg's an expert with the computer - she's probably already worked out how to order Chicken Tikka Mouse-alla from the local Taj Mahal....

Latest posts

Back