Does Jill Franks actually think before speaking??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shopping is fun

Alfa Lover
I was watching Jill Franks last night on the Philosopy hour. She was taling about The Great Mystery Daily Facial. She claimed she used it but she actually slipped up by saying she only used it once a week. She then asked if it could be used more frequently. Robin from Philosophy I think was a little bemused and told her it is a daily product. Hello the name says it all. Does Jill Franks actually look at the products before showing them. I know it is impossible that the presenters actually use all the products they are trying to sell, but why set yourself up to look like an idiot??

The title of this thread can be summed up in one word - "NO". She doesn't annoy me in the same way as she grinds on other people but blimey she's dense

homer_simpson_doh.gif

I don't really have feelings one way or another for Jill but crikey, it's been open season on here for her lately.
I hope she doesn't read it all.........and yes I know I put a post about her flirting with the Honora bloke the other day:thinking2:

She trotted out the old 'teacher's present' mention for some item - was it Philosophy or Liz Earle? - anyway, something coming in at £37+ - I don't think she thought first when she made that suggestion.

I was watching Jill Franks last night on the Philosopy hour. She was taling about The Great Mystery Daily Facial. She claimed she used it but she actually slipped up by saying she only used it once a week. She then asked if it could be used more frequently. Robin from Philosophy I think was a little bemused and told her it is a daily product. Hello the name says it all. Does Jill Franks actually look at the products before showing them. I know it is impossible that the presenters actually use all the products they are trying to sell, but why set yourself up to look like an idiot??

:thinking2: To think one has to have a brain: Franks appears to lack even one cell. IMO, in her case the stairs don't go up to the attic.

I find her one of the most unappealing of presenters. In fact she is quite dreadful with her nuffinks and her bran' news. Her constant reminders that she is a 'runner' and into her fitness and nutrition can only be taken with a pinch of salt. Ugh. Rant over, but Ms F makes my blood boil.:whew2:

:thinking2: To think one has to have a brain: Franks appears to lack even one cell. IMO, in her case the stairs don't go up to the attic.

I think reading this we should reuse and old name and rehash it a little.

Shall we call Bungalow Jill (does anyone remember Bungalow Bill).. Bungalow Jill because she has nothing upstairs. :cheeky:

I think reading this we should reuse and old name and rehash it a little.

Shall we call Bungalow Jill (does anyone remember Bungalow Bill).. Bungalow Jill because she has nothing upstairs. :cheeky:

:hi: Talisker: I don't know who or what is Bungalow Bill, but I really love your suggestion. In her accent, probably it would be - (sniff, sniff) Bun'allow Jewl:cheeky:

When Liz Earle was on, she (LE) said that a certain products 'had legs', because its popularity was such that it seemed to walk out the door by itself. LE isn't big on jokes, so this wasn't even a mild witticism. However, JF exploded with laughter and "that's so funny"s, to LE's obvious confusion. She was still in stitches after the ad break, repeating 'has legs' over and over as if it was the funniest thing she'd ever heard. I couldn't believe she could be so dumb as to take something as a joke that wasn't, then fail to observe that the guest looked deeply embarrassed.

I don't have any particular feelings about JF (I must admit I am broadly indifferent to all presenters) but I had to laugh last night on the philosophy hour when a very excited JF exclaimed 'and now lets move on to your infamous serum which we can't get enough of' - I think I heard her misuse the word before, and I can't believe nobody has put her right on its actual meaning yet.
What a pity that the camera was fixed on the serum itself, I would have loved to see the face of the American representative of the brand!

When Liz Earle was on, she (LE) said that a certain products 'had legs', because its popularity was such that it seemed to walk out the door by itself. LE isn't big on jokes, so this wasn't even a mild witticism. However, JF exploded with laughter and "that's so funny"s, to LE's obvious confusion. She was still in stitches after the ad break, repeating 'has legs' over and over as if it was the funniest thing she'd ever heard. I couldn't believe she could be so dumb as to take something as a joke that wasn't, then fail to observe that the guest looked deeply embarrassed.

She has a habit of saying "that's so hilarious" when something's not even mildly funny.

As for the conversation with Alexis (L'Occitane) about how awful it would be to have to share a bathroom with her husband (lots of the people who pay her wages have to share a bathroom) just don't get me started on that!

Well we all know that Alexis has a "guest cloakroom".....or 6!

The nearest thing I've got to a guest cloakroom is a cupboard under the stairs, full of skateboards, footballs, muddy shoes etc:giggle::giggle:

Latest posts

Back