Do Q presenters get free returns P&p

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
The reason I ask is because Pipa has said at least 10 times "......just return it". Yes that is all very fine and dandy but as we all are too well aware the post there, back and there again can amount to a fair bit, but the presenters always say it so glibly that it makes you wonder if they have ever shelled out. Maybe they have a secret supply of returns labels or use an internal mail system.

I suspect that if presenters have seen products IRL in the studio this takes some of the guesswork out of buying a pile of ol' sh!te and then having to return it for postage that costs more than the item's actually worth!

Maybe they have stuff delivered to the studio, like Asda's click & collect without p&p? They get a staff discount (but I don't know the %) and there's a staff shop.

I doubt that they even buy some of the tat Q flog ESP the clothing and ugly fashion jewellery, I can't see JillFranks rocking up to lunch with her friends in a Kim &co special...

Will they get 'the letter' if they return too many items?

Well IF they bought everything they say they do based on the laws of probabilities they must return something so if they have broken the unspoken 50% rule then you just never know.

Plus as their computer systems are so crap no one will know whether Mrs Franks is THE JF or not. Gosh wouldn't you just love to see their face if it did happen, worth a weeks pay to see that!

They probably gets tons and tons of freebies too. I bet they don't have to pay for half the stuff they get. Which is why you have to laugh when they say they use easy pay to pay for things like clothes or whatever.

They probably hand in returns when they get to work so don't pay for P&P ..... or is that me being sceptical? :wink:

Latest posts

Back